Chapter 23

Y/ns pov

I arrived at Jackson's party and I just wore casual clothes not planning to do much partying. Issac was with Derek who was going to bring Cora and Byod over to the apartment.

I walked around searching for my target then I spotted Jackson. He was leaning against a door chatting to some girl the girl walked off when I arrived and in seconds I wrenched open the door he leant on and pushed him inside slamming the door shut, it was empty I guessed from the quietness around, I just focused on him.

"A message, no a invitation, you let us know you were leaving in a invitation, we've been your best friends since 3rd grade and that's all you can do, Jackson what the hell am I meant to do with you gone" I yelled. "I've been a bit busy to talk to you and so have you, you've been off with Scott" he said back. He sighed "Look I have to go people are asking questions I'm leaving for London in the morning, I've talked to Danny it will be like I never left" he said. "What do you mean like you never left?" I asked. "I've told him to kick anyone's ass if they hurt you, and just glare at any boyfriends you have" he told me.

"Ok, that's nice, I'm gonna miss you like hell your the only Kanima for miles" I said. He hugged me. "Just don't die and- Stiles the hell?" He said and I looked to where he was looking as the hug loosened and ended. Stiles was just in the corner of the large room holding a cup of beer. "I didn't want to interrupt, you guys are so luckily that it's just me or you would have alot of explaining to do" he said. "Get out" Jackson order and so Stiles slumped out. "What I was going to say was if you ever need my help just call me and I'll be there" he told me. I gave him one last hug and let him slip off into the party again. Stiles then came back in as I plopped down into a chair.

"What up Stilinski?" I asked leaning on the chair at a weird angle. "Nothing" he said it was grumpily. "Can you stop being angry with me, I'm sorry Stiles, look if I didn't do that Scott would of killed me, I don't even think he trusts me yet, I'm just trying to save lifes" I said and there I stoop up and left.

I began walking towards my car and then saw a figure leaning against it. I came up and there was Deucallion. "You have a choice to make, what will it be" he asked. I sighed "I want you to give me 3 days, just 3 days with my friends, then I join you, but on the exception that you do not bother Scott whether he be the true Alpha or not" I said to him.

"Fine you have this time but when I see you again I will decide to agree or try to re-negotiate, I'll see you soon" he said and without once again he left his stick tapping.

"The hell did you just do."