monster stds.

JADA WATCHED FROM THE OTHER ROOM IN THE HQ AS ECONOMOS HELPED STITCH PEACEMAKER'S CUTS

JADA WATCHED FROM THE OTHER ROOM IN THE HQ AS ECONOMOS HELPED STITCH PEACEMAKER'S CUTS. She listened to their dumb conversation, wanting to just knock Smith out to get him to shut the hell up.

"From the beginning, I've kept this operation completely off the books. So how did this...What's the dead woman's name?" Murn asked the three girls.

"Annie Sturphausen," Adebayo answered.

"How did this Annie Sturphausen know about Peacemaker?"

"Maybe someone's feeding the butterflies information," Harcourt pointed and Jada nodded, crossing her arms as she tried to think.

"Who?" Adebayo asked.

"Waller," Harcourt told her.

Adebayo shook her head, "It's not her."

Both Jada and Harcourt scoffed, giving each other the same look since they were used Waller's antics. "I don't think it's Waller, either," Murn agreed with Adebayo as he grabbed important documents off the table.

"You don't know her like we do," Harcourt told Murn as they all started to walk into the other room with Smith and Economos. "We saw Waller knowingly sacrifice troops."

"Including a colonel in the United States Army to meet her stupid objective," Jada added with a hint of anger in her tone. She still couldn't believe that Waller had planned that. But, that still displace her anger from Peacemaker.

"Exactly. We could simply be a decoy team from whomever else she's really entrusted with taking down the butterflies," Harcourt continued and Jada nodded, agreeing with the blonde.

"Still no reason to give us up," Murn argued.

"Well, the five of us and Waller are the only ones who knew about it. You're the one who brought the butterflies to our attention, so it can't be you. And it's not me, I just put my ass on the line to save Muscle Man Weekly. It's not Muscle Man Weekly because he's the one who almost got us killed. And it's not Reyes because if she wanted to kill Muscle Man Weekly for purposes other than revenge, she would have done it already and then killed all of us. So, it's not Waller, and it's not us, maybe it's her," Harcourt voiced, nodding her head towards Adebayo behind her.

"Me?" Adebayo said in shock.

"Does anyone here know how she ended up on this mission?" Harcourt questioned and Jada shook her head, turning around to watch Harcourt walk up to the woman.

"I got skills. I got my Binks-Fendelmire Strategic Combat Certification at the age of 14."

"Binks-Fendelmire is kindergarten shit. What about since then? What are you actual qualifications?" Harcourt asked slowly. Jada asked almost the same thing to her before, but she didn't get a direct answer and she didn't expect one now. "And how do I know that you're not one of them?"