i love you.

"JOHN, YOU COPY?" Harcourt asked over the radio once Economos had started to make his way over to the barn

"Yes. Copy," he replied through clenched teeth before he looked back to where he came from.

"Don't look back!" Harcourt scolded, making him face forward again.

"They're everywhere. This is fucking stupid," Economos told them.

"Remain calm. Head towards the barn like you know what you're doing. Relax your face," Harcourt explained.

"Shut up. I know."

"This better go smoothly," Jada muttered under her breath, cracking her knuckles nervously. She waited anxiously for something to happen since Smith was using the binoculars and she couldn't see that far.

"Hey!" she heard a butterfly say through the radio, making her tense up.

"Fuck," Economos said softly.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going inside."

"Why?" the butterfly asked.

Smith and Harcourt looked at each other in concern. "Fuck!" Harcourt whisper-shouted.

"What do we do?" Jada asked quietly.

"Just wait," Harcourt replied.

"Because of this bag," Economos told the butterfly.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Smith questioned and Harcourt shook her head.

"Okay. Just wanted to make sure," the butterfly replied. Smith then watched as Economos was able to turn around and walk away.

Harcourt and Jada sighed in relief. "How the fuck did that work?" Smith asked in disbelief and Harcourt threw her hand up.

Jada then heard Economos throwing up on the radio, making her grimace in disgust. Smith then started to gag, which made her shift away from him in fear that he would also start throwing up. "Sorry," he gagged. "I have a real bad gag reflex."

"Clearly," Jada said monotonously as she watched him with wide eyes.

"Oh, shit. I'm good. I'm good," Smith assured them.

"Would you shut the fuck up?" Harcourt snapped, making Smith blubber in embarrassment.

Economos panted over the radio, "I can't do this. I can't do this."

"John, you're already inside. You're doing great," Harcourt told him. "Please. What's there?"

Economos coughed, clearing his throat. "Uh...Stairs...and an elevator," he answered slowly.

"An elevator's noisy. Head down the stairwell," Harcourt instructed.

"Yeah, of course. You head down the fucking stairwell," Economos muttered as if they couldn't hear him over the radio.