i'm sorry.

JADA HAD SPENT THE REST OF THE DAY IN THE BATHROOM, waiting until everyone had left the HQ so no one else had spotted her tear stricken face

JADA HAD SPENT THE REST OF THE DAY IN THE BATHROOM, waiting until everyone had left the HQ so no one else had spotted her tear stricken face. She knew that her cats would be fine on their own since she left them loads of food and water, so she wasn't worried.

Her brows then furrowed when she heard someone playing a ballad of "Home Sweet Home" outside of the bathroom. She got up from the toilet seat and quietly walked into the main room, seeing that it was Peacemaker who was playing it by himself.

She narrowed her eyes, looking around until she spotted a gun left on the table with some bullets next to it. It would have been the perfect chance to fulfill her goal of killing him, with no one around to know it was her.

She slowly stepped over to the table, reaching for the gun, her hand hovering over the gun as she looked back over to Smith. He was sitting there so peacefully, playing the piano beautifully. She didn't even know he could play like that.

Her hand shook as she held it out, looking in between Smith and the weapon. She had been waiting for this moment ever since she found out that Rick had died and yet...she couldn't go through with it. She had thought about what Adebayo said and how she and Smith were both similar to one another...and she realized that it was true.

They were both two people afraid of letting people in, using mean tactics to make people hate them so they wouldn't have the chance of getting disappointed since they wouldn't have cared.

Her hand fell down to her side just as Smith had finished playing, giving her time to move away from the gun so she didn't seem suspicious. "I can't believe I'm saying this but...that was nice," she spoke up, making him turn around in slight surprise.

"I didn't know you were still here," he said, his eyes shifting over to the gun left on the table since he knew Jada initially planned on killing him.

"I was kinda hiding in the bathroom," she admitted quietly, hoping that her face wasn't puffy from all the crying she did. She had noticed him looking at the gun so she said, "I didn't know you could play."

His eyes shifted back over to her. "Oh, uh, yeah. I haven't in a while, so I'd guess I try it out," he told her with a nod. "Did you...know about this cow thing before today like everyone else?" he then asked her.

"I remember Murn telling me in the very beginning about it, but I thought it was just speculation. I guess they realized there was actually a cow when we were on the run today," she told him truthfully, shrugging.

"Hm," he hummed. "'Cause I just didn't know why I wasn't informed about it."

"Well...you are now so..." she trailed off, not knowing what else to say since it had gotten awkward.

She went to go turn around and leave before Smith said, "I heard your argument with Vigilante outside before."

She stopped mid turn, looking back at him with a slightly bewildered look. "You did?" He nodded. "Sorry you had to hear it, you weren't meant to."