works for me.

AFTER GOING HOME AND GETTING HERSELF CLEANED UP, Jada drove to Fennel Fields

AFTER GOING HOME AND GETTING HERSELF CLEANED UP, Jada drove to Fennel Fields. She had wanted to come back some time soon, so she thought it would be the perfect time to now because of the success of the mission and since she and Adrian were teammates.

She wasn't entirely going for Adrian, though, duh. That would be insane of her to do. But she couldn't fight the thought in the back of her mind that had kept on telling her that she was enjoying his company.

She walked into the restaurant, the hostess giving her a table alone. Jada subtly looked around, not making it seem like she was trying to look for Adrian. She couldn't find him just yet, but that was when her phone buzzed.

She took it out of her pocket and saw that she was added to a group chat called '11th Street Kids'. She tapped on the chat, looking at the picture that Harcourt sent to them all. It showed Smith laughing in the back with Economos laughing on the left. She then looked to the right and saw Adrian chuckling with herself looking at him, a bright smile on her face.

She stared down at the picture, not used to seeing herself like that in so long. The last time she was actually this happy was when she was dating Rick. She'd never thought she'd see herself like that again.

Peacemaker then sent a 'praising hands emoji', making her snap out of her thoughts. Shortly after, Economos wrote, 'So fucking cool'. Adrian then sent a 'merman emoji', making her laugh in confusion. She quickly typed out 'Magnífico' and sent it into the chat, before she looked up, meeting eyes with Adrian at the same time he looked up from his own phone.

She placed her phone down on the table, sending him a soft grin and a wave. Adrian took that as a sign to walk over, a slightly surprised look on his face. "Hey, uh, what are you doing here?" he asked, fiddling with his little work hat on his head for a second.

"I told you, I like this place," she replied, her eyebrows raised as she looked up at him.

"Yeah, but you said you'd come at the times I wouldn't be working," he recalled, looking around to make sure his boss didn't see him not working.

"Oh, well, I just really felt like coming either way," she teased, licking her lips for a moment. "Wanna sit?"

Adrian cleared his throat nervously, "I might get in trouble."

"Ah, don't worry, I'll vouch for you," she promised and he nodded slowly, sitting down. The waitress then came over and Jada ordered a beer for the both of them. "So, we did pretty good today, didn't we?"

"I guess. I still wanted to use the chainsaw, though," Adrian pouted, his nose scrunched up.

"Like I said, you'll get your chance one day. Maybe soon, who knows?" she shrugged, taking a sip of her beer. "Either way, at least we didn't get kidnapped again like last time."

"Yeah, I can't afford to get my other pinky toe half-cut off," Adrian joked, making Jada laugh harder than she should have.

"How is your toe, by the way?" she asked, genuinely wanted to know.