not michael b. jordan.

"A YEAR AGO, Alan Kupperberg, the billionaire CEO of Waresoft and pop singer Vandalia perished in a plane crash," Murn relayed to the team as Economos played his PowerPoint presentation he made

"A YEAR AGO, Alan Kupperberg, the billionaire CEO of Waresoft and pop singer Vandalia perished in a plane crash," Murn relayed to the team as Economos played his PowerPoint presentation he made. "During the autopsies, small insect-like winged creatures, presumably extraterrestrial, were found in their skulls. This is when we first became aware of the butterflies. Since then, we've found the creatures in a handful of high-profile politicians, celebrities, and titans of industry."

Jada slightly dozed off, staring right at Adrian as she did so. She couldn't help but notice that he was an attractive guy, so she couldn't stop herself from staring. It would honestly be a crime not to stare.

"They enter the human body through one of its orifices and burrow through to the brain, where they then are in control of the body," Murn continued, making Jada look over at the presentation. She furrowed her brows at the picture of a butterfly going up a person's butt, not knowing why that had to be included.

"They go through the butt?" Smith asked in shock.

"I think that's just some, uh...creativity on the part of whomever did the animation," Murn answered, looking right at Economos.

Economos sighed. "The butt is an orifice, okay?"

"That means they'd have to crawl through poop. Just 'cause they're aliens doesn't make them gross. Bigotry," Adrian told him, a serious look on his face. Jada held back her laugh, looking between the two in amusement.

"Superman's an alien. He's got a poop fetish," Smith revealed to them all.

"What?" Adrian exclaimed.

"Get the fuck outta here," Adebayo rolled her eyes.

"No fucking way," Jada shook her head, agreeing with Adebayo.

"Oh, yeah. He uber-liebes the old scheisse, as I understand it," Peacemaker continued, making Adrian laugh.

"Where do you get this nonsense?" Harcourt questioned loudly.

"Google," Smith answered plainly.

"Well, it's not true," Harcourt disagreed.

"You know more than Google? Well, congratulations," Smith said sarcastically before he turned back forward.

"The butterflies' unique genetic structure and chemistry interact with the hosts' bodies, giving them strength far beyond that of a human being," Murn continued on, ignoring them all.

"And what's the chimp for?" Adebayo asked since the presentation showed a person next to a chimp.

"Yeah, I don't get it," Jada said as she narrowed her eyes at the screen.

"Chimpanzees have four times the strength of human beings, so they're both strong," Economos told them with exasperation in his tone.

"Yeah, and we're supposed to get that just by looking at this, Dye-Beard?" Smith questioned, making Economos roll his eyes.