that's what she said.

JADA SNUCK UP TO PEACEMAKER'S TRAILER, a gun that wasn't registered to her name in her hand

JADA SNUCK UP TO PEACEMAKER'S TRAILER, a gun that wasn't registered to her name in her hand. If you really thought she was going to wait until the mission was over to kill him, well, you thought wrong.

Murn had sent all of them home, so Jada decided to take that time to kill Smith without anyone knowing it was her. Of course, some of the team would suspect her, especially Harcourt, but they would have no evidence since she wouldn't leave any behind.

She walked up the front door, seeing that it was left cracked open. Dipshit, she thought to herself before she slowly opened the door wider, keeping her hand tightly onto the gun. She smelled weed, making her nose scrunch up in disgust.

Once she walked further into the trailer, she looked over to see a shirtless Smith in bed with a naked woman and another shirtless guy wearing a helmet that looked extremely familiar. "Holy fuck!" Jada shouted, quickly shoving her gun away so none of them saw it. She also quickly looked away from them, not being comfortable in the situation.

"Dude!" Peacemaker yelled in shock, not expecting her arrival at all.

"My dream has come true," Vigilante muttered to himself, his eyes wide underneath his helmet. He didn't think he'd see the girl again so quickly, but he definitely wasn't complaining.

"Uh, who's this?" the woman asked, giving Smith a confused look.

"No one, she's just on my team. Jada, what the hell are you doing here?" Smith questioned.

"You know, I can just go —"

"Fuck, you were here to kill me, weren't you?" Smith asked, his lips pursed together.

Jada turned towards him, her eyes wide to fake innocence. "What? No! I just wanted to check up on you because of what I said. That was...mean, yeah, really mean. And I shouldn't have said it," Jada lied, even though it wasn't very believable. Her plans were now ruined, which infuriated her.

"Cut the bullshit. You've wanted to kill me ever since we started this mission and I figured out why," Smith replied proudly, not seeing to care that the mission was classified and there were two individuals who weren't supposed to know about it.

"Oh, really? Why?"

"Because I killed your boyfriend, Rick Flag," he answered, causing Jada to tense up slightly.

"Boyfriend?" Vigilante repeated, worry in his tone.

"Ex-boyfriend," Jada corrected, crossing her arms over her chest. She was trying really hard not to be impulsive and just shoot all of them.