let's do this shit.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN, ADRIAN," Jada tried, looking in between him and the doctors that his gun was pointed at

"PUT THE GUN DOWN, ADRIAN," Jada tried, looking in between him and the doctors that his gun was pointed at. They had driven to a veterinary clinic to help Eagly, but Adrian insisted on getting rid of witnesses since they saw them there.

"No," he answered plainly, keeping the gun on them. Jada sighed in annoyance, pinching the bridge of her nose frustratedly.

"Come on, this is the exact reason why I yelled at you in the first place. You can't just go around killing people," Jada explained, shaking her head at him.

"This is for good reason this time," Adrian told her, not letting go of her words from before.

"Maybe it's for a reason, but not for a good one," Jada argued. "Look, I know you're only doing this to save your ass, but sometimes you gotta be selfless."

"Selfless?" Adrian asked.

"Yeah, like how you were today. You almost blew yourself up for Chris. That was pretty selfless," Jada said, glancing at the veterinarians that were extremely confused, but kept their hands up anyway.

"Yeah, but he's my friend. These people aren't," Adrian voiced, making her sigh. "I don't care about these people."

"It doesn't matter if you care or not. They're still human beings!" Jada exclaimed before the bell dinged behind her. She wasn't angry at him, more disappointed that he wasn't understanding what she was trying to say. Nonetheless, she still wanted to fight for him to try and get him to understand.

"Thank God you guys are here," Economos greeted once Harcourt and Adebayo stormed into the veterinary clinic.

"What's going on?" Harcourt questioned immediately, her face doused with new bruises and cuts.

"Dr. Hurwitz kindly stitched up Eagly, and Vigilante's being a total freak," Economos explained to them and Jada nodded.

"Dude, they saw us. Peacemaker and I are wanted. What other choice do we have besides killing this veterinarian, this nurse, and this male nurse?" Adrian questioned.

"You can just say two nurses man," Adebayo told him.

Adrian shook his head, "If I just say 'nurse', I think people will imagine it as a woman."

"He's standing right there!" Adebayo exclaimed. "We don't have to imagine anything."

"It must be weird waking up every day and being a male nurse," Adrian commented, lowering his weapon.

"You're a fucking busboy," Economos spoke up.

"Oh, great! Now we definitely have to kill them, because you're giving away stuff about my secret identity," Adrian told him, raising his gun away.

"Adrian, seriously?" Jada said, placing her hands on her hips in disbelief.

"Do we really have to kill these people?" Economos asked Harcourt.