you don't look fine.

JADA, ADRIAN, AND SMITH HAD STORMED INTO THE HQ AFTER THEY HAD FINALLY ARRIVED

JADA, ADRIAN, AND SMITH HAD STORMED INTO THE HQ AFTER THEY HAD FINALLY ARRIVED. "Hey! You have a diary?" Harcourt questioned Smith immediately.

"No," he answered.

"They found one in your trailer," Murn told him.

"Bullshit. I got a notepad, but I barely ever use it. But fuck that, we got a bit of an issue," Smith said quickly.

"We know. You're a wanted man," Murn said.

"Not that. Goff got out," Smith revealed.

"Goff?" Harcourt said slowly in shock.

"Yeah, we kept Goff," Adrian confirmed.

"Like a bunch of idiots," Jada added quietly under her breath, shaking her head.

"You kept Goff?" Murn questioned loudly.

"Because Peacemaker has masculinity issues. It's like a knuckle-dick's tiger," Adrian explained casually, making Jada sigh and roll her eyes.

"I didn't trust you guys! And I kept him because I wanted answers. And I knew he wasn't gonna get out," Smith told them.

"But then he got out and took over an Oriental woman," Adrian stated further.

"Asian," Smith corrected.

"I'm pretty sure she was Oriental," Adrian argued softly, making Jada sigh in disbelief at his ignorance.

"You're not supposed to say Oriental anymore, just Asian," Smith explained.

"Why?"

"Nobody knows why, it's just bad!"

"They do know why, asshat. Oriental insinuates 'other', so some people consider it derogatory," Harcourt clarified.

"It's kinda like I need a fucking snowflake scorecard, but fine!" Smith responded.

"Oh, the agony the straight, white dude goes through, imprisoned in a world where they suffer the unspeakable horror of occasionally having to substitute one word for another," Adebayo dramatically spelled out, pretending like it was the end of the world.

"For real," Jada agreed, rolling her eyes at Smith.

"I said fine!" Smith exclaimed. "And you know what? Maybe I find 'asshat' derogatory."

Murn stomped his foot down on the floor, "Can you stop?"

"Now, the Asian cop is Goff," Smith continued, getting back on topic.

"Insofar as how much he likes teal, though, we're clueless," Adrian shrugged, shaking his head.

"No one gives a fuck if he likes teal," Jada told him, giving him a frustrated look.

"I do! And you said you liked teal!" Adrian said, his eyebrows raising.

"Well, I changed my mind!" she shouted, holding her hands out. All of them looked at Adrian and Jada, not knowing where their arguing came from since they seemed to get along just fine the other day. Jada realized that they were all staring so she cleared her throat, "Sorry."