Chapter 0 ~Prologue~

A chilly night with rain, people holding umbrellas and rushing to their homes, others covering themselves with whatever they have in hand, running for shelter from the ever falling rain.

In the midst, a young man, seemingly no more than 20, with his face covered by his hoodie, and holding an umbrella, walked calmly. A few minutes, he came across a cross walk. He waited for the signal to turn green, before he started walking.

As he walked, he seemed to not pay attention to the incoming truck, only to realise a few seconds away from being hit. His grey eyes widened, with no time to react, he was hit.

No one reacted, until a few seconds after someone finally called the ambulance. Everyone surrounded around him not knowing what to do.

The young man now laid on the cold ground, wet with rain and his own blood. His hoodie had come off to reveal his handsome countenance, his hair and eyes both grey in colour, his snow-white skin and slender figure. Which was all now ruined by the blood.

He slowly closed his eyes unable to make sense what had just happened.

...

{description}
Ichijou Shoji died while going home from visiting his friend's house. He was hit by a truck.

He barely had any time to process what had happened to him, before he met god.

The god had apologised to him, saying it was a mistake on their part for his death. He did not think much. After all there was nothing he really cared about in this world. The only thing he felt regretful about was not being able to play games.

To which the god allowed him to be reincarnated to his favourite game - [Evergreen Land]

They also allowed him to have 5 wishes, and many more abilities.

As he happily, but with a stoic expression agreed, he was transported into this world.

————————————————————————————

Complete character introduction will done in chapter one.

The author, me, is called Alex. You can also call me by my username ARoseRRRSS.

Do remember, that in Japanese names, they put their surnames first. So MC's name is 'Shoji', and his family name is 'Ichijou'.

Shoji will be given a western name as well, once he is transported to the game world.