Chapter 20 ~To S-Rank, we go(2)~

The next day, Noah had w0ken up with slight back pain. They had gone from afternoon, all the way to after midnight.
I have to admit, this is exercise in it's own way..

Flardryn Philynn had informed him that he had arranged the safest, and quickest battles for Noah. And now, he was going to the area that was marked on the given map.
Do I even haven a need for this map?

He was to defeat a B-Rank goblin king. It was a safe area indeed, as there was a lot space for him to just burn everything away. But he decided, that in order to raise his level, he had too fight stronger monsters. In the game, he was already A-Rank, so these monsters would not affect him as much.

After arriving, he saw that it was a goblin village. Using his skills, he spotted the strongest enemies instantly.
Three shamans? Is... that even possible? The goblin king, he's in the middle. There are quite a few 200+ levelled goblins. They'd give me enough EXP to level up to.. 600. After that..., I'd be able to go to the royals, and unlock the limitations on my level. That's quick.

Noah swiftly moved, and approached the goblins who noticed him. He took out a blade, slashing through the low-levelled ones, immediately. Many small green bodies fell to the ground, as blood spurt all around.

The higher-levelled goblins approached him, they're stature just slightly smaller than him. He used fire and wind magic, using both in various ways to quickly cut down on all of them. The wind magic turned into a sharp blade, and made a swift cut at their necks, or removed oxygen in their lungs, suffocating them to death.

The fire magic worked the same way, cutting down his enemies, or burning them to death. He infused some of it in his blade, causing severe burns to the goblins he attacked.

Mixed together, the wind and fire magic created carried away the goblins, while burning them. In no time, Noah had reached the three shamans, who were guarding the goblin king.

They summoned protective shields around themselves, while ordering some other goblins to attack Noah. Unfortunately, none of them made it, and soon the three shamans were on the ground, bleeding to their death.

Noah walked to the Goblin king, who was much bigger than him. The goblin king had a huge axe in it's hand, as it rushed towards Noah and swung the axe.

Noah used his hand to hold the axe back. Slowly cracks appeared on the axe, and it broke apart in to several pieces, the impact of which made the goblin kind to step back. Taking this chance, Noah used his sword to cut it's head off of it's shoulders.

In total it was a fifteen minutes battle, and Noah had reached the required level.

Level. 600

—————————————————————————————————

It was small, but the next 2 chapters are going to be like this.

Thank you for reading.

ARoseRRRSS.