Chapter 18 ~A way to the royalty~

It is that this room unlocks new characters to obtain. Also a faster way to meet the royalty.
"Oh! That is really good. What type of characters are they?"

Two Six-stars, and one four star. You will need to complete a series of quests from them to obtain them. And, according to the data, you cannot build them until you've reached the empire.
As for the royalty, this is a room that the princess had booked for, when she had visited the city during her vacation. She left her most favoured necklace here, and when guards were sent to search for it, they could not find it. The reason being that, since this belongs to the lord, any item left here belongs to him, if they wanted to take it back, they'd need to speak to him. Unfortunately, they were unable to do so.

"Oh~ that's how you meet the royalty? By finding the necklace, I'm guessing you get a quest prompt to bring the necklace to the princess. This way, you'll be meeting the royalty faster.
As for the new characters, unless you obtain the key for this room, you are unable to meet them. I'm also guessing there is a level limit to this quest? Or, most likely, the newer players would obtain it. And, even if I tried, only the newer players would get the advantage of it."

The system did not reply, as though answering to what seemed to be a question from Noah.

Yes. Though, the older players are still able to obtain characters through their quests.

————————————————————————————————————
Despite having a general Idea as to what I will be writing, I want cancel out this arc, and move on to the important parts.

This arc was supposed to consist of Noah meeting the royalty. But, then I also wanted him to get his adventure rank up. It was hard trying to fit everything in, so I probably will be removing this arc, making a few chapters before starting the main arc.

I'm also having writer's block, and since I have assignments to do, I will be unable to release anything.
Please, do forgive my tardiness.

Thank you for reading this extremely short chapter.

ARoseRRRSS

ARoseRRRSS.