Chapter 15 ~a part of the past(4)~

Arteus, Karm, Flardryn, with their newly added old, teammate - Cor, headed back up the spiralling staircase, to the guild's office. Cor and Arteus were extremely quite, while Karm and Flardryn bickered all the way back.

Candles lit up the way, as a strange feeling slowly surrounded them, making the bickering of the spirit king, and the 'Ice king', stop. Arteus and Cor, both of whom had a spiritual connection to Noah, on different levels, felt something bad happen. They quickly teleported, instead of walking, arriving right in-front of the magical seal, past which was Noah.

They opened it with force, opened to see a worried Amarille, reaching out for the locket given by Arteus. Arteus ran towards Noah, followed by the other three.

He checked Noah's temperature, 'It's better... but, what? What is this feeling!?'
He frantically, and tightly held Noah's hand, not knowing what to do. Amarille, Flardryn and Karm watched in worry, while Cor asked what happened.

Amarille answered him - "Young master Noah had a fever, though it has gone down now, there's- there's this strange feeling, he kept squirming, and now he's just gone completely quite... I did not know if this is something important, or what, but, I still felt something wrong, and I..."

Her words were quick, but only gave a small picture of the situation to Cor.
Cor went over to Noah, and softly laid his black scaled paw on Noah's chest. He called out, with a small voice - "Master Noah...?"

This brought out a reaction from Noah, however, it was not the best. His breathing started to turn ragged once again, as he called out - "STOP! UGH-
I'M SORRY!"

All of the 5 of them, currently conscious looked shocked at Noah's face. It was twisted in fear, and pain. They had never seen such an expression on him, nor would they ever let him feel such feelings.

Yet, here he was....

"""What.... Is he dreaming? No-
What even, happened, for him to be like this?!""""

—————————————————————————————————————

I know this is an extremely short chapter, however,
I will be making the next chapter a lot more longer, so please look forward to it!
m(._.)m
m(_ _)m
m(__)m