Chapter 23 ~The Princess' Favoured Necklace is Returned~

After finally reaching S-Rank and finding the 'Lost Necklace', Noah and his team decided to leave for the capital straight away.
They were now sitting downstairs of the inn, discussing when and how to leave.

We can leave the day after tomorrow, all of us can just be teleported there. What do you think Noah? Arteus suggested his idea, to which Noah shook his head.
I would like to explore more, see how much has changed over the years, and also if anything else is different from the game. So, let's not teleport, and instead travel. Flard, I hope you can prepare everything?

Of course young master!

◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◧ ◨

Only, Noah was to be disappointed for everything he knew of in the game, was the same here. Except for the existence of a few characters he had not seen, there was not much he found interesting.

He also came across some new items transported from the Akhogia Empire. They bought a lot of it, and Arteus made various dishes just four Noah along the way. In a few days they had the reached the Capital. Since all the other cities were directly connected to the capital, the way to the capital did not take long.

Since Noah had reached S-Rank at quick rate, and along with his appearance being similar to his previous life, many noticed him easily. They were all fascinated by him, and their gazes made Arteus jealous. Anyways, Noah was invited to the palace by the royalties.

This is the easiest step of the mission. After this, I'll be able to enter Akhogia, finally!

Noah thought as he entered the palace. The palace completely gold, as though made out of it.
Though that probably is true...

Gold, according to the game was not as expensive, as it was back on earth. Though it's still pricy, it was found in abundance. The palace being made of gold was no surprise. Each and detail in the carving of the pillars, as well as the maintenance was well taken care of. Noah and team entered, completely unfazed by such a scene of course. They had, and still are living in much better places.

They entered the main hall, where the guests are to be received by the royals. The king was sitting on his throne, next to him was the queen, with a small smile on her face, looking graceful and elegant. The prince and princess were sitting next to the neither two. All four of them were dressed in extravagantly, looking expensive.

Noah, who was planning on bowing to them was surprised as he saw them bow down to them first. He looked at Arteus, asking him for the reason.
Since I'm here with you, they naturally know your identity. We're considered heroes even though all we did was mess around. We have more power than even the royals. Arteus casually explained with a doting gaze.

Noah nodded, well there's no need. They obviously are not send to bowing in such respect to other people. It just makes them look like their backs are broken.
Pfft-

Karm suddenly laughed, HAHAh- young master, you're so- so mean- HAhaahhahaHah *cough**cough*

Flard sighed trying to calm down his- THE idiot who was laughing like his rent was due. The royal's backs stiffened, making their already awkward posture even worse.

Noah walked to the princess, Hold out your hand please.
The princess immediately straightened and held out her hand, scared at the tall man standing in front. Noah carefully took out the necklace, which didn't look like much, but was the princess' beloved necklace, everyone in the kingdom would die to return to her hands. He placed it in her hands, watching her expression change from shock, to happiness at receiving her most precious treasure.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! I was so devastated when I lost it, I've finally got it back!! I can't believe it.

She lost her previous elegance and thanked Noah with delight, her expression more relaxed than before. It was a relaxed smile, instead of a stiff one. Her family looked in gladness, finally their daughter got it back. She had searched or it back then like her life depended on it, and they did not know why.

At least, she is now more relaxed.

The king spoke with respect Thank you for bringing back my darling child's necklace. I have already prepared all your quarters. You can take rest, for I'm sure you are exhausted after the long journey. Please, join us during dinner.

Noah - Thank you. We won;t be staying long. We are on leaving for the Akhogia Empire.
Noah said as he received the quest, which was filled with more details than ever before. He could not wait to meet his other comrades, and defeat that monster.

Once again.
And this time, it would never return.

⊡ ▁ T▂ ▃ ▄ H▅ ▆ E▇ ▪ ▇ E▆ ▅ ▄ N▃ ▂ D▁ ⊡

This is the end of the first book. I know I just released one chapter, but look, i didn't think there would be so little to write alright?

Anyways, my interest also has waned a little, but I'll be posting a different book from now on. As for Book 2...
Well, we'll see. ٩()۶