Chapter 3 ~Shehnard City~

In the [Cresstall Forest], 『Inner-Region 』, the many (Creatures) who were surrounding the large opening, cowered in fear.

The reason was due to the appearance of the high-class (Creature) - (Fenrir).

Noah who learnt that he had a Fenrir as his familiar, and that he had more than one familiar, still had his expressionless face on.

On the inside, it was not far off -
'A Fenrir is really OP, but to have more than one familiar. That's too much.'

The system who could hear his thoughts stayed quite.

'System, is the Fenrir walking towards my direction?'

Yes host. You can wait here for her to arrive.
'Alright.'

All the (Creatures) in the forest saw was the 'Being' who stopped walking, and stood there, seemingly waiting for the scary presence that had appeared.

(What's going on? First it was this being, and now a - a Fenrir!?).
(This is bad! We've to run! Let's leave!)
(Yes! Let's go!)

They all immediately dispersed, having confirmed the presence of a (Fenrir).
Soon, the only being left, was Noah.

He patiently waited for his first familiar, as he questioned why he was given more than one familiar.
'I wonder what the other ones are? Maybe a dragon? That would be cool. I would like a fairy as well. Hmm, what else...OH!
A SLIME!! You just can't underestimate slimes.'

The system noted down the animals that Noah had thought of, and sent them to 'God'.
And, Noah had no way to find out that, his familiars were not all chosen already.

Soon, the ground starting shaking slightly. He could hear footsteps of an animal.
'The Fenrir.'

He was right.

The Fenrir, who was peacefully sleeping, was awakened when she felt a strange presence.
After which she could smell a pleasant smell, that made her want to follow it.
Soon, she felt herself being tied down. Not physically.
It was like she being tied down by magic ropes, or chains.
After the whole process, she realised she had just been forced into a contract.
And had also been left a message from god.

<Child, this one has sent a special being. Look after him.>

After hearing this message, she immediately followed the scent of her new master, and arrived in front of a 'Being', that looked human, but wasn't.

The (Fenrir) observed Noah, as it sat down obediently. It's tail was wagging, causing the tress around it to fall.
The 'Being' had red eyes, and white hair that reached his shoulders.
He had a slender figure, that seemed like it would easily break, but was strong, as can be seen from the slight muscles.
He had Snow-white skin, that would make any injury look worse than it was.
He was a handsome young man, who could make both men and women kneel down.

Noah, was as well, observing the Fenrir.
The (Fenrir) was two-three stories tall, with shining white fur.
It had blue eyes, probably to indicate it's attribute.
It's tail was shaking, and it sat down obediently, but still looked scary.

'As expected of a Fenrir. It scared away all the monsters.'

'This being is powerful. He is halfway through to be as powerful as me. I wonder what he is.'

"Hi. I'm Noah Erasil."

Noah expressionlessly introduced himself.
The (Fenrir) as well introduced herself.

(It is nice to meet you, master. I do not have a name, for which you would have to name me.
It will also finalise our contract.)

"Oh. A name... I expected that. Uhhh..."