Chapter 2 ~Cresstall Forest (N.E.)~

The 'N.E' stands for our Shoji's new name.
The picture above is Shoji's new appearance.
ARoseRRRSS.

————————————————————————————————

In the middle of a forest, that looked like it was made out of crystals, glowing in the sunlight, laid a young man with white hair.

The animals in the forest, that were both small and big and surrounded him. No, it was more like they watched him from afar, hiding behind the many crystal like large trees.

The young man lying in the large opening with nothing but crystal grass, slowly opened his eyes.
However, affected by the sunlight, he immediately closed them. He once again opened them, this time even slower, to try and adjust to the sunlight. After which, he supported himself up with his hands and looked around.

He saw the crystal and glass like surrounding around him, puzzled as to where he had been teleported by the God.
'It's all just glass, no- crystals? Anyway, where am I? I was teleported, and this place...
The only place like this in [Evergreen Land]was the [Cresstall Forest]. This place is too dangerous, at least for those under level 100.'

Shoji looked around wondering why he had ended up here. This was a place too dangerous for anyone under the level 100 or 80.
Even the most weak animals in [Cresstall Forest] are at least level 70.
It was named 'Cresstall' because the whole forest was made of crystals. That was obvious.
It was okay for anyone above level 80 to enter till the 『outer region』of the forest.
The 『mid-region』had monster and animals of level 80-95.
The 『Inner-region』monsters and animals were level 96- 120.

Shoji looked around, not finding anything, except the crazy number of monsters and animals that surrounded him, hiding behind the trees and bushes.
'I'll take care of them later.'
He was too occupied to have noticed, that this was abnormal behaviour from the creatures.

'I need to figure out which part of the forest I am. Also... system.'

A black screen popped up in front of him, with gold corners. It was see through as well.
There was nothing written on it.
'Is it not working? System?'

When he called the system in his mind, a bunch of text appeared on the screen.

Nice to meet you host. I am your system, granted by the God. Please ask me if you have any questions.

It said in a mechanical voice. It sounded like a female robot.

'I want to know which part of the [Cresstall Forest] I'm currently in.'

The host is currently in the Inner-Regionof the [Cresstall Forest]. The host's current situation is safe.

'Mm, thanks. Then, show my status.'

Understood.

Status -
Name - Noah Erasil
   (Ichijou Shoji)
Age - 18
     (19)
Height - 6 ft 5/198.12cm/1.9
Level - 529/600
Race - (You do not have a specific race.
You can always choose and change your race.
Your affinity with all races have been given a boost.)