Chapter 22 ~To S-Rank We Go (4)~

This was the last trial, before Noah could reach s-Rank. He was quite excited to fight the monster he had been assigned. Despite what Flardryn had said, he gave him quite the tough ones, but none were tough enough.

But, this time, he seemed to be able to kill one difficult even for an S-Rank veteran, The Two-Headed Wyvern. It had two elemental powers, of fire, and electricity. High defence, Hugh attack, and high speed. But, none of this would trouble Noah as he had taken down the wyvern, it now payed right in front of him, with it's two heads cut cleanly, and blood seeping out.

He was now S-Rank, and had reached the conditions, to unlock higher levels. With stored up EXP, he had now reached 612.

Noah burst into his room, with a loud noise,
Time to search for the necklace, which I have been putting off, because searching takes a lot time!

He calmly started going through each and everything, starting from his bed. Under it, under the pillows, the blankets, the sheets, the mattress, everything. He went on to see if there was some kind of secret compartment in the room.

While there were, none of them had what he was looking for. Noah sighed, realising this room was in fact quite boring. He stopped for a second, when his eyes glowed.
"Why am I doing all this, when I can just go to Reus?"

Downstairs, Arteus heard Noah calling him, as he swiftly ran down the stairs. He smiled, and caught onto him.
"How naughty, don't run down the stairs like that. You'll trip."
"Impossible. Anyways, I need your help, can you tell me if you have found a necklace of a princess?"
"Hmm,"
Arteus contemplated for a moment,
"Yes. But, I'm pretty sure I have thrown it out. However, if you need it, I can always bring it back"
Even if it's a fake.

"How?" Noah asked in curiosity, oblivious to Arteus' thoughts. Arteus just smiled, and pat him on the head, as brought him back to the room. While secretly utilising his powers to bring back the necklace.

By the time both reached the room, Noah had in his hands the necklace he needed.

⊡ ▁ T▂ ▃ ▄ H▅ ▆ E▇ ▪ ▇ E▆ ▅ ▄ N▃ ▂ D▁ ⊡

Short, but plot is getting somewhere?