Chpater 17 ~"There's more to the room!?"~

A few months after the event, in which Noah had suffered  a bit, everyone was having breakfast at a restaurant.

It turned out that Noah had been sleeping for 2 days, after he was brought back from his 'nightmare', before his fever finally cooled down. He still continued to rest in the mean time, and enjoyed the time he was spending with them.

However, everyone had one question on their mind, even Arteus, that they did not dare to ask.

Why did you do that? There was no need... to do it.

Even though the question seemed vague, Noah would understand quite quickly.

But, no one wanted to ruin the current peaceful atmosphere, no matter how curious they were.
Everyone was talking with each other as they finished their breakfast, and went back to the inn, with it's grandiose decoration. 

Noah went to his room to chat with the system, and his newly found familiars.
He was planning on going back to the guild tomorrow, for he wanted to reach A rank, by the end of this month.
He had also planned to include his familiars - Roe, Soo, and Cor. Meaning, he would officially input them as his familiars. He was not worried for trouble, as he was strong enough to protect himself, and his familiars were beyond what most humans could comprehend.

The rest of them - Arteus, Karm, Flardryn, and Amarille were bickering. Well, mainly Karm and Flardryn. These two were known to always be fighting, like an old couple (Ahem *cause they are* Ahem-)

While Arteus and Amarille watched on the side, enjoying the show.

Back to Noah, he was currently caressing Roe's beautiful fur, as Soo and Cor both layer down on her.
As he was them snuggle in, he smiled gently. His eyes filled with warmth, giving the blood red eyes life.
His mind wandered over to other things.
When he remembered -
'I did do the quest, but it was only finding the book left behind by Arthur. He must have forgotten it when we temporarily stayed here for a while, that idiot.
What I really need to know is... the secret that this room has, in the game...'

As he was thinking such, the system replied - 《The system can give you the answer if you'd like?
'Oh. Are you not going to give me another quest?' Questioned Noah.
No. The rewards are related to the game. They do not play important roles in the actual world.
'I see. Then, please do tell me.'
It isn't much, it's....

——————————————————————————————————————
Okay, so I KNOW you guys would be annoyed at the short chapter!
But! I have a reason!
It's because I wanted to leave sit on a cliffhanger,
And what's more, this is the start of the 2nd arc.
Though this arc is not as serious as the first one, it does introduce two to three new characters.
And, is especially long, so I plan to make the chapters short,
But, I will make sure to include as much detail as possible!!

Also, I've started writing my new novel, and decided to upload it ahead of time.
It'll be out pretty soon, but first I'll be leaving an A/N notes, so make sure to read it.

Thank you for reading!
ARoseRRRSS

Thank you for reading! ARoseRRRSS