Chapter one

(Sorry if the grammar is bad English wasn't my first language and spelling it is even harder for me warning! VERY VERY SLOW UPDATES.)
*ringgggggg*

Ugh.. I get up and turn off my alarm then stretching "another boring day.. maybe not so boring unless the job is fucking boring.. we'll see" I say while getting up and walking to my closet to get a decent outfit.

"This will do."

I go to the bathroom and fix my hair to not look like a mess for the job interview. "F/d sounds so good right now." (F/d=Favorite drink) I walk downstairs and grab my keys walking out whistling/humming (just in case some of y'all don't know how to whistle like me 😭)
I get in my car and drive to my new job.

After the drive

"Okay I got this don't overthink too much I got this." I mumble as I get out and walk to the door "why did I pick this. I'm not even good with kids plus I hate them" I groan and walk up to a worker "uhm hello there" they turn and smile "hello! How can I help you today ms?" "Just applying for a job" I give a weak smile. Am I being to awkward?? Shit. Dammit! I made one rule and I'm already breaking it.

He smiled brightly

"Oh! You're Y/n L/n right??" I nod "yup that's me" I think I made this conversation worse. "Well you came to the right person! I'm Henry Emily but you can just call me Henry" he smiled and put his hand out to shake, I shake his hand "nice meeting you Henry" "why don't we head to my office for your Interview" I nod and we head to his office. The door has a gold plate saying "Henry Emily" and there's another door not so far saying "William afton" ..

huh. He opened his door "alright head inside ma'am" I nod and head inside his office he walks in after me. "Please take a seat Y/n" I nod and take a seat. "Okay y/n you got this don't mess up." I say in my head. "Alright let's get started Ms L/n"

After the interview

"Well ms L/n.. you got the job!" I gave a shocked look "I did?" He nodded "you did fantastic! You are perfect for this job!" I gave a small smile "when do I start?" "You can start now if you like" I nod and get up "oh before I forget you need to talk to William for your uniform" I nod "alright sir.. uhm where is he right now-?" He thinks for a bit " again please just call me Henry no need for the sir. And he's probably in his office if not then walk around a bit you'll see him he's pretty tall" he laughed a bit. I smiled and nod then walked out.

Hmmm William. The door right right. I walk to his door and nock on it. No answer. I nock again still no answer. I'll walk around then. I turn away from the door and instantly bump into someone. I look up. Holy shit he's tall. 6,2 at least "I'm so sorry sir!" He was pretty pale either he gets no sun or just like this also looks like he gets no fucking sleep

"it's alright dear" 

he gave a small smile "are you William afton?" I asked.

"Yes I am, why do you ask?"

"Well I just got the job here and Henry told me to get a uniform from you"

"ahh a new employee... I don't know why henry doesn't talk to me about these kind of things. Alright come inside I got the uniforms."

I nod, he opens the door and walks in. He walked to a closet thing and grabbed a purple uniform. Purple? Really? I mean it's a beautiful color but I'll look like Barney.