Part 6

I hear a some sort of groan. "Oh god is he really?? Noo..." I bite my lip nerves to see what's going on. I open the door slightly and see him.. sitting in his chair starving. Not surprised honestly. I sigh and walk in the room closing it (Y'all probably thought it was going to be smut huhhh??? And why can I imagine him with Lucifer's voice? 💀) he looks at me Then back to the ceiling leaning into his chair groaning.

"You okay?" I asked

"nooo.." he sits up

"I'm really hungry. But I can't kill right now." I sigh and sat on his desk taking off my bandage from my neck. "Well I'm here now. Just make it quick." His eyes lights up and nods then went to work. I bit my lip to not make a noise when he bites me. Then the door opens "hey y/n how's wil-" I look at him shocked and William gets up fast and fixes his tie. "Heyy Henry.." I smile and wave slightly. Henry was standing there wide eyed then grins "well. I'm sorry for interrupting y'all's time~ I'll take my leave" I was going to shout something but it was too late. I sigh and look at William who was looking at my neck. The blood was dripping. He grabbed my chin and moved it slightly licking the dripping blood. I shivered. He gets the bandage and raps it on my neck again. "Why does Henry always think we are 'doing it'??" He shrugs "I don't know buttt~" I slapped him and jumped down from the desk and glared at him "no." He whine but I couldn't care less. I walked out his office and continued my job

(is it bad I want to make y/n Hispanic?)

I sighed and walked to one of the tables and sat there. I was quite sleepy so I put my head down for a bit...... 

"y/n."

I felt someone shake me

"y/nnn"

I groan "what..?"

"It's closing time we have to leave tho I would love for you to get your sleep but we can't stay over night."

I nod and stretch my arms getting up he picks me up bridal style I wasn't expecting that but I didn't fight with my arms or anything I felt like a noodle. "Will. Put me down." He looked at me "now you're calling me will?" I was out of it and shrugged "put me down now" he smirked "how about... no" i groan but I didn't fight anymore I just kept a mad sleepy face . He walked to the car and opened the passenger seat and placing me there gently putting my seat belt on as well "I can do that myself you know?" I said a bit mad "I rather I do it myself dear." He said with a chuckle he closed the door and went to the drivers seat. He started the car and then started driving. It was a silent ride. "Dear you can turn on the radio if you want" I nod and turn it on. The song, can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley started playing.

What a great timing. Why can't it be something sad. I lean my head back listening to the music. I close my eyes just enjoying the music. I didn't want to see his smug face at all with this song. I felt something grab my hand. I look down to see Williams hand holding mine. I look at his face which was still looking at the road but he had a smile. A really sweet smile. I smile at this. I look out my window. I hum the song. It's a beautiful song. Perfect for a couple that slow dance at the night. With a passionate kiss at the end. Getting lost in my thoughts The song ended and next song was we belong together by Richie Valens.

I feel like the radio knows something. Setting this mood up. We got to the house and he gets out the car and rushes to mine and opens my door. He puts his hand out for me to take which I do and get out the door. I closed the door and we walked to the door and opened it. We went in side and closed the door. I sat on the couch and he was putting candles everywhere and dimming the lights. Which made me confused but I didn't care. He went to the record player and put one down. He started it which was the song so this is love.

He looks at me and takes his hand out. "Dance with me dear." I shake my head "I don't dance William" he just grabbed my hand and put me against his chest. "So this is love." He put one of my hands on his shoulder and the other holding his hand. His other hand was on my waist. "Just follow my lead darling." I nod a bit flustered. He sways me around with the song. "So this is what makes life Devine, I'm all aglow, mmm." I put my head on his chest while we sway. "And now i know (and now i know) the key to all heaven is mine~" he puts both of his hands on my waits and picks me up spinning me "my heart has wings, mmm and I can fly" I look down in his eyes. He puts me down. Now my hands are on his shoulders and his hands on my waist. We sway "I'll touch every star in the sky." He looks in my eyes. He looks so sweet. So kind. His eyes soften. A small smile on his lips. I really do love this man. "So this is the miracle"he spins me "that I've been dreaming of"  then grabs my hand and puts his other on my waist "mmm (mmm)" then he bows me. "So this is love." He looks in my eyes then kisses me. I kissed back. He picked us up still kissing me. Then we hear some awes and giggles William parted the kiss and sees evan, Elizabeth, and Michael on the couch turned around where they can see us. I let go of William and smiled a bit embarrassed. "Hey kids!" I said "hey y/nn" they giggle William was a bit mad "aren't y'all supposed to be asleep??" William says a bit frustrated. They gulp. I just put my hand on his shoulder "he is right. Kids go to bed. Please" they nod and ran upstairs "Night!!" They all said. William sighed "they ruined the moment.." he mumbled. I made a small laugh. I kissed his cheek "it's okay William" he blushes and I can tell. I smile "wanna get to bed now?" He thinks and then grabs my waist "maybe another dance?" I chuckle "is that what you want to do right now?" He grins and nods "fine. Pick a song" he was a light of joy running off like a kid running to a candy store. He's so cute. He picked a record and put it on the record player. The song I've got a crush on you by Ella fritzgerald.

He went up to me and put his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders. "Hmm I've got crush on someone" he sways me "guess who?"   I lay my head on his shoulder. "I've got a crush on you" he lays his head on top of mine sighing happily. " sweetie pie, all the day and night time," we sway and spin to the beautiful song. "Darling. Ever since I saw you, you made me so happy. I was in love with you with first sight." He says I smile "you are like an angel that god had sent down here just for me" when he said that he grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. His eyes were filled with love. Pure love. True love. "You are like the woman I've ever dreamed of." After that he leans in slowly and kisses me softly. I kissed back. This kiss was loving, passionate. Just perfect. His hands on my waits and mine on his shoulders. The song still playing behind us. I really love this man. He parts the kiss and looks in my eyes. He has such a dorky smile on but I love it. I smile back. Still swaying with him. Kinda glad the bottle hit me now.

I love this blood sucking dork.

(These storys get shorter and shorter 🙁)