Chapter 23.

(my bad for making y'all wait so long kinda lost the motivation)

I lay in bed.. I feel to hot.. I'm burning.. I took off the blanket. It's still to hot.. I grumbled and rolled off the bed my face hitting the floor. I get on my fours groaning as my arm aches with pain.. Fucking hell.. "I thought you were tough." "Shut the fuck up clara!" I get up on my feet. I whimpered as my legs feel like I'm standing on needles. "If I could I would kill you again." I mumbled. I hold my head in my hand "god I sound crazy." I sighed and walked out the room "William??" I shouted. "William?" I looked around and I saw him. His hair was a mess and drank his coffee. He smiled "my darling. You're awake!" He put down his mug and walked towards me giving me a hug. "What did you do to me.?" I asked softly. He went silent.. "that, you shouldn't be worried about my love." He kissed my cheek then my nose. I shook my head. "Don't we have work today.?" He chuckles "my dear I told Henry you weren't feeling so well.." "I hate making Henry doing all the work.. I need to go to work and help me." I say and turned away to get changed but he grabbed my arm tightly to stop my movement. "You need your rest my love. Wouldn't want to push yourself to bleed." I didn't know what he meant.  Till I bleed?? I was confused. "I need to be there." "Why?" "Like I said I feel bad making Henry do all the work I can't keep pushing all that work on him." He went silent. His grip tightened. I made a soft whimper "my darling you should rest. And plus.." he pulled me in. His body against mine. I feel his breath against my neck making me shiver. He licked my neck so slowly. "Im hungry." He muttered in my ear giving it softly kisses down my neck. "I can never get enough of you.." his fangs sink down on my neck making me whine and whimper. After a bit he pulled away. "I'm still going to work" I said in a weak voice. He glared at me and then let go "fine. Let's get ready for work." He said in a annoyed tone as he back away and walked off grumbling.

WORK

As I saw Henry I hugged him tightly "y/n?? I thought you weren't feeling good? Why are you here??" "I can't keep letting you do all the work! And cause I miss you!" He chuckles and hugs my tightly. It hurt my arm but I didn't care. "That's so nice of you y/n" I smiled as Henry finally let go of me. "Well we have a lot of work to do. Are you sure you're okay to work?" I nod "yes! Now let's gets this day done" Henry nods and smiles.

End of work.

I was sweeping the floors. Picking up gunk and what not. William and Henry in there office. Charles was in the kitchen cleaning it up. I heard the door open and I see a man. I smiled "I'm sorry sir but we're clos—" I was then cut off when I see the man aim his gun at me. I was shocked. I stepped back. "The hell are you doing?." I asked annoyed. "This fucking place should burn. I lost my daughter!! Why are you acting all normal?!" The man shouted. My heart broke. "Let's just talk about this" "talk?? TALK?! That's all I did with the cops and they do nothing!!" Henry walked in "y/n whats with all the yelling?"Henry looked at the man and walked towards me slowly "y/n.. what is going on.?" I looked at Henry. I didn't know what to say or do. The man was frustrated. William walked out and the man pointed the gun at him "it was you.. You did this!!" I looked at William wide eyed. I knew what he does is wrong but how can someone know. I notice the man had his finger on the trigger. "William what is he talking about?!" Henry shouted confused and scared. "You're the reason why my daughter is missing. Where is she?!" "You can't just jump into conclusions!! How do you know it's him??" I shout. "I just know!! He deserves to die! Not live!" "Now let's just talk about this." William said in a calm manner. The man didn't listen and He kept on shouting and accusing William. He wasn't wrong but I knew why he did it... at least I think I do? as he pulled the trigger I ran and pushed William out the way. I felt a terrible pain in my chest.

Williams pov.

I fell to my knees and looked up. Y/n stood there. I felt rage take over. She fell to her knees. I ran towards her and grabbed her in my arms. Henry was shouting at the man as the man stood there in shock. Like he didn't mean to pull it. I held her body tightly. She made my life something.. "Henry.. run, take y/n to a nearby hospital. Just get her out of here!" "William—" "GO AND DONT TURN BACK HENRY" I shouted. Henry shook. He grabbed y/n who was in my arms and ran to the parts and service to the exit. I get up as y/ns blood stained my white button up.

Henry

I ran "you can go yet, keep fighting y/n come on" I sobbed as she was limp in my arms. I notice the bullet was where her heart was. I ran out the exit through the back. I hear screaming from the inside. What did the man mean by William doing something like that.. he wouldn't.. would he.? I felt movement in my arms. I looked down at y/n and her eyes opened wide. She was gasping for air. Her eyes.. those aren't her color.. they seem more... purple.. I blinked and saw they were back to normal. "Y/n? You're oka—" She interrupted me by grabbing me by the shoulders tightly "take me back now!!" She shouted in tears "y/n you're—" "go back!!" I was stunned and confused.. I hugged her tightly. Falling to my knees.. "let me go back!! I can't loose him!! Please!" She sobbed and tried getting out my grasp.. I can't loose her.. she's like my own daughter.. "I'm sorry y/n. William said to not go back." I said in a weak voice. She gripped on my shirt as she cried. I hear footsteps coming towards us. Charles. I then hear the sirens of the cops "I called the cops!! Is y/n okay?!!" I looked down at her. She had a hole pf where the bullet was. But it's like it was nothing.. what are you y/n.?"I think—" I muttered as I looked at her. She was sobbing and trying to leave my arms. Charles look down at her worried and scared. He fell to his knees and hugged her close. I see a cop and called them over here. They noticed the blood and called over the ambulance. I looked at y/n who was just sobbing. I look up to see Gilliam  in hand cuffs. His fist covered in blood. What are these two truly hiding.. and why..

 and why