Part 20

(BIG 20 YALL BIG 20

Anyway An idea popped in my head yall so be ready for the new ones coming up 😘 I just noticed I've been spelling wrist wrong

Anyway An idea popped in my head yall so be ready for the new ones coming up 😘 I just noticed I've been spelling wrist wrong... ima kms I swear. SEXUAL CONTENT, MURDER YK HOW IT IS)

I opened my eyes slightly feeling warmth around my whole body. I stretched my arms making a soft groan. I sat up and noticed William wasn't in bed. I sighed and moved my legs to the side "ah darling you're awake!" I looked up to see William with a tray of breakfast. Also wearing a apron that says "kiss the cook" i giggled a bit "I decided to make you some breakfast in bed" he said with a smile. He walked up to me and placed it down on my lap. It was some waffles with syrup and strawberries on top. "Aw will. You didn't have to." "Try them" i grabbed the fork that was next to the plate and started to cut a piece of it. I stabbed it and shoved it in my mouth. The flavor was melting on my tongue. "Sorry if it's not that great. I'm not so good with cooking" he chuckles "Mm! This is amazing!" I say taking another bite. I was delighted with the taste. The sweet syrup mixed with some sweet bitter strawberries. I Couldn't help but smile while chewing. He watched me eat. Just smiling. I don't know what has gotten him to act like this but I'm not complaining. I really hope i didn't say anything dumb to make him feel bad last night. I finished my delicious food. I looked up at him "did I say something to make you do this?" I asked "no of course not! I did this because i love you and i wanted you to feel loved." I smiled softly lifting my arms up "come here" he grins eagerly walking up to me. I cup his face and give him a big kiss on the lips. "Thank you for the food" I say against his lips. He smiles placing a hand on my cheek. "Don't you think I deserve a reward?" He asked. "I already gave you one." I say giving him another kiss. He chuckles and shakes his head slightly. "No darling. I mean a different kind of reward." I raised an eyebrow "what do you mean by that?" "You know what I mean darling." He said softly kissing my neck. I giggled slightly and shook my head "no will." I say. He sighs "alright alright." He back away slightly. Looking deep into my eyes. I smiled softly. Rubbing my thumbs on his cheeks softly.

I was cooking making breakfast and lunch for the kids. Elizabeth ran down stairs and hugged me. "Liz! I'm making your favorite lunch" "Thank you! you're the best" I stopped what I was doing. I looked down at liz And began crying something came into my head. Something I didn't think I would think off. I hugged Elizabeth tightly. "Evelyn." I mumbled under my breath. "Mom— are you okay?? Daddy!!" She shouted for her father as she hugged me. He ran downstairs and looked at me. I looked up at him and began sobbing more. "Elizabeth go upstairs" She nods and let's me go walking up the stairs. He neiled down to me "darling what's wrong??" "I miss her" I cried. "Who?" "My sister!! I raised her like my own.. and I just kill her like nothing." I sobbed and hugged William. He sighs and hugs me "she said the same thing she did when she was her age.." I mumbled. "You didn't kill her.. you didn't know about her death." He said "but—" "Shh my love.." He said softly while rubbing my back. I took deep breaths.  Get yourself together y/n it's been a year!! I pushed him away and whipped my tears "sorry. That was stupid." I got up and walked to the sink cleaning my face. He was still on the floor looking up at me "you sure you can handle going to work?" He asked "I can't miss another day because of my past will." I say while drying off my face. "I Can handle today." I say with a smile. Elizabeth ran downstairs and hugged me again. "I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean to say anything to hurt you." Elizabeth said crying "no no you didn't say anything bad liz. It was me just having a moment I'm okay now. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have down that in front of you." I say softly. She looked up at me. Her green eyes watered up. I smiled softly and whipped her tears off her cheek. "Ready for school?" I asked she nods softly. "Go get you're brother for me. tell him I packed his favorite lunch, okay?" She nods and ran back upstairs. I sighed and began packing up their lunch. William began holding me from behind laying his head on my shoulder.