Part 9

(Ideas?? I have none 💪🏽😎 ima bring Hispanic y/n to life)

Williams pov

I get the boom box In the car. Y/n in the car half a sleep because of the bite. She looks so adorable. I get in the car but having an odd feeling. A feeling of being watched. I look around to see a car. Maybe it's just a couple making out. I shrug it off and started the car. Y/n grabs my hand and holds it. I bring it up to my lips and kisses it smiling at her. She had a soft smile. I still can't get that feeling off. It's not good. I have to stay close to y/n. What if something or someone tries to do something? I gotta stop overthinking.  

Time skip yall are at the house

Y/n took a nap when I drove here now she's full of energy? Just from a small nap?? What a weird woman.

"William I'm bored!"

She pouted

"Well darling it's 12 am we should be heading to bed"

She whines

"But I'm not tired."

I shook my head and sighed

"Well I can't do anything about that. We need our sleep I know damn well a 40 minute nap can't give you that much energy."

She huffed "it can.... For me"

I shook my head. She looked like she had an idea which I wasn't ready for so I turn but I was stopped. She grabbed my tie and pulled me in a long Passionate kiss. I kissed back melting in it. She pulled me closer with my tie so our body's we against each other. This cheeky mouse. I played along putting my hands on her waist kissing deeper. I can feel that she wasn't expecting that. She moved one hand to my hair playing with it softly. Not going to lie I like this. A lot. I parted the kiss and then picked her up where her legs were on the side of my waist. She was startled and tried to say something but couldn't find what to say.

Y/ns

He put me against the wall my legs still on his waist. I didn't think the plan will go this far!

"Willia-"

He cuts my off by smashing his lips on mine. The kiss was lustful and passionate. I made a small moan kissing him back. 'Holy shit! I don't think he would actually you know do this! I mean I like it but this isn't the plan!' He parts the kiss and starts kissing down my neck. He stops at a healing bite mark and kisses it. I tilted my head to give him more room. He bites it but not feasting wise. I bit my lip.
He stops and looks at me with lustful eyes. God he's so handsome. "The things you do to me love." He groans
I looked at him in his eyes wondering what's his next move. He smirks and puts me down " cheeky mouse. I know what game you were playing. I was just playing along love" he grins I stood there shocked. I crossed my arms "you ruined the mood. Now ima sleep." He chuckled then looked to the side glaring. I raised an eyebrow "what's up?" He looked back at me and hand me a smile "oh nothing dear now let's get in bed" he's lying. I nod and head upstairs to the bedroom. I get a weird shiver down my spine. I have a bad feeling. "I'll be right back dear you get cozy." I nod. He closes the door. I change into confortable clothing. Right as I was about to get in the bed I hear the window open.
I froze when I hear a voice "Why hello y/n."

I turn my head to see clara.

"What the fuck are you doing here??"