Chapter 25

(Sorry this took so long and it being short soo many things is happening in life that I've been distracted so sorry. Fun chapter of family hanging out)

Well that was a long week. Especially fighting with cops to let go of my husband. I stretched as I walked out the hospital. I don't understand why they needed me to stay for a whole week! I felt fine way before. Michael and Elizabeth hand both my arms as William follows behind. "I'll tell you this, hospital food taste like shi——" I stopped before I cussed in front of Liz "trash. It tastes like trash." Michael scoffed "nice save" he laughed. I slapped the back of his head playfully as I laughed softly. Elizabeth smiled "yeah?? Let's make mama something better then that food!" Elizabeth said in excitement. "Elizabeth why do you always come with dumb idea—" "that sounds great actually" I interrupted Michael. I smiled softly patting Elizabeth and Michaels heads. William chuckles in the background. "What you laughing about?" I ask with a smile. "Nothing. Just happy to see this.." he said softly with a smile.

The car ride was the same old. The kids fighting on what to have for dinner. William almost breaking the steering wheel out of frustration... again. And then me trying to settle them down. It was exhausting with this family. But would I trade it for something different? Probably.. im lying.. I looked at William. And smiled 'Im happy with who I'm with.. no matter what.'
"Whot are you smiling at?" He asked. His voice was a bit deeper and raspy from anger. I giggled and smiled "I'm just happy to be with you.. to be married with you." His eyes lit up and he smiled. "Glad you said that.. I'm glad you're my wife too." He leaned in and kissed me softly then went back to driving. "Eww please get a room and don't do that in front of me" Michael said. Liz slapped Michaels arm "let them have kisses!" I laughed softly. William groaned "Liz how many times do I have to tell you to not hit your brother???!" She looked down "sorry daddy."

How did I even get in this situation..?

As we arrived I went inside and fall on the couch exhausted. I then felt heavy ass weight on my back. I yelped and whined.. William fell on top of me. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my stomach and kissing the back of my neck non stop. "I love you." Then went back to kissing my neck all over. I giggled as it tickled. "You set my soul on fire!" He said then went back to kissing my neck. (Yes the motherfucking audio leave me alone.) I tried to look at him but I can barely move my head. My eyes shifted to see him a bit. His eyes were a purple color.. he licked the back of my neck and I shivered. "Ewww don't do that!" I whined. "That felt so weird." He chuckles "sorry my love. But I can't promise~ you taste soo Devine. It's hard to resist" I laughed softly "you're so weird.." "you like it though." He whispered in my ear and kissed it softly. I rolled my eyes. "Micheal help mee" i whined. Michael walked up to look at what's going on. I tried to grab Michael so he could pull me out but William grabbed my arms and put them behind my back. I squirmed and whined "you're staying" he smirked and kept me like that. "Michael help meee" Michael slowly walked away from the scene. "MICHAEL DONT LEAVE ME HERE" William then covered my mouth.

After a bit William was upside down on the couch. A black eye and a bloody nose. I sat on the couch with my arms crossed. He turned and sat up. "You could have asked nicely." He groaned. "I did.. and you COVERED MY MOUTH CON TU PINCHE MANOS" i shouted as I slapped William on the back of his head. "MICHAEL VEN AQUI" I shouted. Michael came down stairs slowly. "Why did you NOT HELP ME?" I tackled Michael down and tickled him. He laughed loudly and shouted "STOP IM SORRYYYYY" I laughed and kept tickling him. He was wheezing and laughing "PLEASEE HAVE MERCYYY!" Elizabeth ran downstairs and saw what was happening she started laughing. "Can I joing please mamá??" I laughed and nods. Elizabeth jumped down and tickled Michael with me.
William chuckles and cleaned his bloody nose. Watching us have fun

What a good day.