Part 7

(Ima be honest I'm single as fuck and that little lovey dance but I'm proud of myself for that because I don't know how relationships work-)

I wake up in bed with William cuddled up on top of me. He's so cute. I smile softly. How can I be so lucky? I try to get up but get pulled down
He groans I sigh

"William."

"No."

"William.."

"Nooo... five more minutes."

I chuckle

"You can have that but let me go."

He shook his head

"William"

He looks at me which he has beautiful silver blue eyes. I never really looked that close in to them. He groans and holds me tighter. He gives me his puppy dog eyes for me to stay. Honestly he is like a dog. Yet a cat. Never mind that. I shake my head. "No William.." he sighs "fine" he grumbles. I grab his face and kiss him. He melts in the kiss. I parted away but he wanted more. "Now this is a great morning my love." He smiles, his face still cupped in my hands. He put his hand on top of mine. honestly looking in his eyes the pupils look like little hearts. He also had his little goofy smile. He went in and kissed me deeply. Of course I didn't resist. I was lost in the kiss honestly I never want this to end. I feel like I'm in a dream. None of this feels real. But it is. (Or is it 😉/hj) This perfect man is in my hands. Kissing me. I can't even believe it! He's kissing me!! He could be kissing any other beautiful person but he kisses me!! I feel like the luckiest person ever. Especially that night when we swayed to the beautiful songs.

That kiss.. ahh I'm in love! Lost in my thoughts William parts the kiss for a bit. I was kinda sad that it ended. But then he smashed his lips with mine eagerly. I make a small noise from it but I didn't care. I want him. I need him. I want more. His kiss deepens every second. I love it. I hear the door open and see Michael. I push William off

"Hey Mike"

"Hey y/n- did I interrupt something??"

"Yes you quite di-" I covered Williams mouth

"Noo you didnt! Anyways you need something?"

He points out the door with his thumb

"Just school. We need to get driven there before we're late"

I get up fast "okay let me and your father change and we'll get going be sure you got everything you need!" He nods and closes the door I go to the closet and pick out an outfit and then turn to go to the bathroom to change then William grabbed my hand "why don't you change out here and not in the bathroom?" I blush "well uhm because I feel uncomfortable with my body and maybe you'll judge it or be disgusted or-" He pulled me close. "Darling. You know I wouldn't ever judge you for your body. It doesn't matter how it looks. I love you for you." I gulp and nod "is there a way I can prove it?" He asked calmly. I don't know if there is. I just shrugged. He gave me worried eyes. I sigh "I don't know.." he grabs my chin and kisses me softly. "It's okay darling take your time." He gave me a soft smile. He so sweet. Honestly hearing him being a vampire killing tones of people honestly sounds so fake for how sweet and kind he is.

I smile and kiss his cheek. He lets go of me so I can head to the bathroom. He goes to the closet and pics a suit and puts it on. I feel more comfortable with him than anyone else.. I start changing not even going in the bathroom and grab the clothes he looks at me. I got nervous but when I looked at him he was all pink. He walked up to me and kisses me deeply.

"You're so beautiful. So perfect."

I smile

"I can't believe that your mine."