Part 19

I woke up to a empty bed. I got up wondering what the time was. I looked to the side to see the clock. 3 am. The hell is he doing. I got up from the bed and began walking out the room. I began walking downstairs to see the lights on. Walking around I see a door. The light was on? I walked in front of it and began knocking. "William.?" Nothing. I grabbed the handle and turned it. Opening it slowly. I peeked my head threw and saw him writing down something then scribbling and crumbling the paper. Getting frustrated. He put his elbows on the desk and his hands on his head. I walked in the room and closed the door behind me gently. He looked up and saw me. He sighed and smiled "oh hello darling" "hey.. what are you doing up so late?" I asked. He looked back at the papers. And covered them with his hands "Well I was making going to make a new location. So I decided to make new animatronics.." I hummed softly and walked up to him. "Come back to bed will." I say softly. "I will darling just I need to finish these notes." "It's 3 am.." I mumbled "I know my love but.." he turned his chair to fully face me. "This is for us my love." He said with a smile. For us.. "we can work on this later for now let's just focus on your sleep." He sighed "alright." I smiled and grabbed his arms to bring him up but he soon stopped me "h-how about you head to bed! I'll be there in a bit!" I raised an eyebrow. What is he hiding? "Uhm okay? See you there" I say with a smile giving him a kiss on the forehead "oh come on do it right" I giggled and kissed him again but on the lips this time.

(RIGHT HERE OMG IT DELETED ALLL MY PROGRESS FUCKING SHIT AHHH i feel like ima vomit fr fr)

He smiled and went back to work while I walked out the room. I walked up the stairs and went to the bed getting comfortable. After a few minutes i hear footsteps coming upstairs. I see William walking in the room and went into bed wrapping his arms around my waist. I sighed happily and began drifting off to sleep.

Ima fucking loose it. Kids crying and yelling mothers shouting. I couldn't take it. "Ma'am my daughte—" I looked at the lady "sorry I'm on break." I say and walked away. I lied but fucking hell i couldn't take it anymore! I stormed to Williams office. Opening the door and slamming it behind me. He jumped and looked at me confused, His glasses on the edge of his nose. I sat down right in front of him. Crossing my arms. "Whats the matter my love?" He asked while fixing his glasses. "I just can't do it anymore! Kids crying shouting ugh!! Mothers complaining I just want a break" I whined out. "Aw darling. Everything will ge—" "if you say everything will get better soon I'll snap your neck." I say. I soon here the door open "ahh y/n! I'm so glad you're in here too!" Henry said happily while closing the door behind him. "Hi Henry" I say with a smile "bi Polar much" William said. I glared at him. "Well. My wife and I want to invite the whole crew to our house to have a celebration! We all deserve a break after all"

Williams pov
Y/ns eyes lit up. "A party??" She asked excitedly. Henry nods, she was so happy. But I have notes to write at home. Plus henry said the whole crew.. he's going to be there. I don't want her to be near the bloody rat. "Darling I don't—" she looked at me. Oh those eyes. I can't ruin this for her.. she deserves a break and so do I. I sighed "alright what time?" "8 pm tonight" I looked at y/n who soon frowned "the kids. I'm sorry henry but I don't think we could go." Henry frowned a bit but soon smiled "maybe the kids could have a sleepover with Charlotte and Sammy?" He said. She smiled "that'll be great!" She said happily "we'll see you there henry" she said. He nods and walked out. "Ugh I can't wait! Drink and party ugh like I'm 18 again" she said "I can't wait" she giggled happily. I smiled softly. Just seeing her smile.

Is enough for me.

After work back to y/ns pov

As we went home I was all in smiles "what has you all happy?" Michael asked "we got invited to a party at Henry's!" I say with a smile "really??" Liz asked happily. I nod "yup and you two would be having a sleepover with Charlotte and sammy" "yay!" Michael then spoke "could I just go out with some friends?" He asked. I frowned a little but it was okay. "Sure. Whatever you want to do Mike" I say with a small smile. Sad that he didn't want to go to the party with us but hey he's a teen. He should live his life you know? William glared at his son. Grumbling words under his breath. "Well let's get ready" I say with a smile