Part 12

(I've been found.. not fully proofed read)

After that long awkward car ride we got to the house. I see my mothers car. I sighed and looked at William. Who was looking out the window. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and looked back at my window. My father parked the car. I got out the car putting evan on my seat so I can stretch. I grabbed Evan and went to the truck grabbing his little blue backpack. "Papa is the door open?" He nods "yeah it's open!" I nod and walked up to the door. I took a deep breath and opened it. I hear the tv playing. I walked in and put the bag down. I see my mother sitting there. With a shot glass and a vodka bottle near her. I sighed and put evan down on the couch. I took my my cardigan that I was wearing and put it on evan. My mother looks at me shocked "y/n..?" I stood up straight and looked at her "hi mom." "Why are you here? Oh my it's been years!" Her words slurred she got up and hugged me. The smell of alcohol filled my nose. "Yeah.." I looked out the door "I have to go help." She nods and gets off me. I walked out the house to see William holding liz. I grab her pink floral backpack. I lead William in the house and pointed to the couch. He places her down gently on the couch. My mother looked at William then me. "Who the hell is that?" She asked loudly "ma lower your voice.." she huffs "you're still a slut huh?" William gave my mother a disgusted look. I sighed "he's my..." I stopped and blushed "husband." She raises an eyebrow and looked at the two kids who were asleep. Michael walked in with his bags and placed them down.

"3 kids huh?"

"Their... their not mine."

I muttered. Michael frowned a bit.

"So you started dating this man who had kids?"

I nod. I felt uneasy. I want to leave. I want to run. She laughs

"I bet he was married and you took him away for how much of a SLUT you are."

I stayed silent.

"Pathetic. Not even defending yourself. How did I raise such a pathetic daughter."

God I wish I can just slap her. I just want to kill her.

"Shut the fuck up."

William said in a cold tone. I looked at him who was pissed. I don't blame him tho.

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"I said shut the fuck up."

"William it's fine it doesn't even matter"

I say with a small smile

"It does matter!! Fucking this old hag shouldn't be talking to you like that!"

"Old hag?!"

Michael jumped in

"Yeah old hag! You shouldn't be talking to my mother like that!"

I looked at him shocked

"Hah, she isn't even your real mother!"

"Can you not mom? Just go to bed."

She huffs "don't boss me around!" Then walks to her room. I slammed my face in my hand and sighed, Michael looked at me "I'm sorry." I felt my tears stinging my eyes. He walks up to me and hugs me "it's not your fault mom." William still looking at the room that my mother walked in. His hands balled in a fist. My dad walks in "what happened??" My nose sniffled and I let go of mike "nothing Pa" I smiled "do you have a guest bedroom?" He nods "we have 2 one only has the two bunk beds remember? The one that has two beds and the other has a desk on the bottom and the other room is one bed." Right he still kept the bunk beds when I used to live here. I thought he would have made the rooms  into a office or something. I nod and grab evan. I walk to the room where the bunk beds are and placed him down on the bottom tucking him in. I walk to the living room again grabbing Liz and taking her the the guest room. I climbed up with one hand holding liz with the other. I place her down tucking her in. I climbed down and see Michael "you'll be sleeping there okay?" I pointed at the other bunk "okay mom" I smiled and walked out. "Goodnight." I say outside the door frame "goodnight." I go to the other room. I see William already in bed. Must be tired. I get in bed as well. I closed my eyes trying to sleep. I felt hands on me and pulled me close. I looked and see William holding on me. I smiled. I least I have him. I sighed and fell to sleep.