Forty-Seven

[|]

Lucas' POV

I fucking kissed her and I loved it.

I missed kissing her lips the moment my lips touched hers. It felt so different and exciting like the first time. She felt so right and good against my body and a thrill went through my body at it.

I moaned when she parted her lips and I dove my tongue into her warm mouth. I wrapped my hand around her throat and tilted her head sideways with my other hand to deepen the kiss. I moaned once again when she kissed me back with passion, sending goosebumps out of my body.

When she moaned, I loved the sound and felt myself go hard. I squeezed her throat a little and pulled her closer to me. I felt tempted to run my hand over her body, to feel her body that drove me wild. When the need for air came, I pulled away from her soft lips and kissed her cheek then her jawline.

I latched my lips on her neck and ran my tongue over the salty flesh. I nibbled on her skin and felt her grip my arms. I smirked and bit a little more to leave a mark.

"Lucas," she whispered my name and I immediately got back to my senses.

I moved away from her and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... What am I doing?" I muttered and hesitantly looked at her. She was playing with her fingers, blush tainted on her cheeks. I swallowed when I saw how swollen her lips were and the urge to kiss her again came upon me. I tore my eyes away.

"I..." She said but closed her mouth after.

"Look, that kiss was an accident. I... I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry, I won't do it again," I said, trying to save myself.

I quickly left the kitchen and went upstairs where I took my embarrassment to the fullest.

"Why the fuck did I kiss her? Shit, she's going to think I'm a creep for kissing her when she lives with me. Damn, I can't control the way she makes me feel," I said under my breath and stared out the window.

I had these strange feelings whenever she was around me or even away from me. I had the feeling to keep her close when she was not with me, I had a feeling that made me think of her so much and I hated how this feeling made me so energized around her.

I heard footsteps and froze before turning around. Jackie was making her way to the walk-in closet and I hated how things felt awkward because of my lack of self-control.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. It was a mistake," I said and felt guilty when I saw her stop then her eyes drooped.

"Right... You're right."

I hated how I lied to her. I wanted to tell her that it wasn't a mistake and that I wanted to kiss her again.

"It's—"

"No, you don't have to explain," she said and sighed. "You're sort of with Andrea and you should probably not kiss me or anyone else. Andrea likes you a lot and... Um, never mind. I'll just go now."

I watched as she left the room and went downstairs. I cursed under my breath and rubbed my face in agitation.

"What am I going to do now?" I whispered and groaned.