Fifty-Eight**

[|]

Mature chapter.

The moment we walked into the house, Lucas shut the door and pinned me against it then pressed his lips against mine. On our way back, his hand had not left my thigh, teasing me. I was turned on and was glad we made it back safely because Lucas was barely paying any attention.

I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and pressed myself closer to his hard body, loving the feel of his muscles against my body. He moaned and nibbled on my bottom lip, seeking entrance but instead of granting it to him, I locked my lips causing him to growl.

He palmed my ass and spanked it, causing me to hiss but keep my mouth shut. He pulled away and cupped my chin then tilted my head upward so I could look at him.

"Open your mouth," he said in a harsh whisper.

"No," I replied and he held the back of my head, tilting my head further backward.

"You are making things harder for you," Lucas said and captured my lips again, this time more passionately which made me open my mouth.

He moaned and gripped my ass more in his hand then pressed my pelvis into his, feeling his hardening dick. It made a rush flow through my body and I wanted more. I gasped when Lucas pulled away and dragged me up the room and made me back to the bed.

"I've been waiting for this moment," he whispered, walking up to me. "I've been waiting for the day I make you mine."

I felt fuzzy and warm from his passionate words and from the way his blue eyes were softly focused on my face.

"Are you sure?" I asked, teasing him and he smirked.

Lucas held my chin and eyed my face attentively. He traced his thumb over my lips before placing it into my mouth. I wrapped my mouth around his thumb and sucked on it. His breathing changed and I looked into his eyes, smiling.

"You're such a bad girl and I love it," he whispered, took out his thumb from my mouth, and pulled me closer. He kissed me and I felt my body melt into his frame.

He moved from my lips to my cheek, kissing his way down to my bare shoulder. His arm went around my waist, holding me close. Before I knew it, he was lifting me, and out of reflex, I wrapped my legs around his waist while his arms wrapped around mine.

Lucas carefully placed me on the bed and straddled my body with his legs. He stared into my eyes like he was trying to read what was going on in my head. I felt my body melt under his hard gaze, leaving me breathless.

Lucas grabbed my hand and kissed my palm, sending goosebumps through my body.

"I haven't been this gentle with a woman before. I feel so new to this and I hope I please you so well," he said into my palm and nibbled on my skin before grabbing the other hand and pinning them on both sides of my head.

I parted my lips and he crashed his on mine in a deep kiss. My body ignited as his tongue went into my warm mouth, playing with my tongue. I felt myself going wet as his tongue stroked my mouth. I moaned and raised my hip, greedy for some sort of friction.

He pulled away and sat up to take off his shirt and I could not help but admire how strong his upper body was. I could still see the fading signs of bruises on his abs which made me reach out my hand to brush them. His muscles tightened under my touch as I ran my fingers over the bruises.