SYSTEM CRASH

Sam was standing in Dyson's former command hub when Uncle Alan, Tron and company finally clattered in. This made the programs he was talking to stiffen up when they caught sight of the older User and his famous program.

Great.

Sam was just starting to break the ice with these guys too. He was coordinating with the leadership of the jolly tricksters and some of the recently depurposed security programs. Getting the two sides to play nice was the first step to ensuring the city didn't immediately catch on fire.

Hilda brightened when she saw Jet enter the room, waving to him wildly. Her fellow tricksters, Moog, Rasket, Tara and Chee, looked a lot more apprehensive at the influx of now-famous faces. The two black guards, their helmets down and lines white, straightened when they caught sight of Tron.

"How are you all this fine cycle? Get any inspiration for new songs while out and about Jet?" Hilda asked animatedly. Jet strolled up to her with an easy smile. They proceeded to do a complex handshake. Apparently those two were best friends now. There was no way that wouldn't end in chaos. Sam groaned internally. Then surprise shot through him as he watched the other tricksters relax. Jet's easygoing manner settled around them.

"I don't have any new songs but I do still have some old ones I can give you. Remind me to pass you some more music files later"Jet said gamely.

Hilda's neon green eyes brightened considerably and she chuckled with delight "That would be wonderful. User music is so much fun. Different, but fun"

"User music? Is that what you were playing in the Coliseum?" One of the guards plucked up enough courage to ask.

"Sure was! Users have all kinds of different types of music. My favorite style is called classic rock''

"It is chaotic! Wild! Exciting! I like it a lot" Hilda exclaimed, waving her hands around animatedly.

"I like it too. Never seen a better distraction than you screeching away on that instrument of yours" Moog said excitedly.

"It provided an excellent accompaniment to my art as well" Rasket said, stroking his chin like a master viewing an art installation. His gaze a bit distant as he spoke.

Sam smiled as the tricksters and security programs seemed entirely focused on Jet. It was strange really, when Sam talked they just nodded and spit out yes's and no's. Like he was a strict boss that might fire them at any moment. But Jet put them off their guard somehow. They knew he was a User, without a shadow of a doubt. But that didn't seem to get in the way like it did with Sam, Alan or even Quorra for that matter.

"Did we interrupt a meeting?" Alan asked evenly as he sidled up to Sam.

"Yes but we were just about finished. The tricksters are going to spread the word to the rest of the rebel factions outside Argon that the city is under new management. We might see an influx of refugees and recruits when word gets out that Dyson is gone. Tiller and Varg over here" He gestured to the two guards "Are gonna work to coordinate between the rebel cells and the guards we've depurposed. Hopefully, if any fighting breaks out or we get black guards coming in from another city, the tricksters will be able to provide early warning and the security programs can respond"

Alan nodded approvingly.

"Welp! As fun as it is to talk shop with you, we tricksters need to scatter. Cause some mischief if you catch my meaning" Hilda said with obvious regret. Jet dimmed slightly but he smiled encouragingly.

"Hey, no worries. Ill work on compressing some music files to give you a whole bunch of them when I see you again" he said.

"Its a deal then! I cant wait to show my friends over in Bismuth some of the songs you shared with me!" She rezzed her sunglasses back onto her face and shot Jet a finger gun.