UNKNOWN ACTION IDENTIFIED

Gem was a about to be derezzed. Beck knew it with core-deep certainty. In his panic at the sight he felt burning rage rise in his core. It ate at the edges of his processes and lined his vision in red. He drew back his disc, the cutting edge live to derezz the program in between him and the threat.

Then, he heard a shout

"NOT TODAY ASSHOLE!" A lone figure shot past Tesler's waving arms and slammed straight into the General. It was a graceless move. Crazy really. The figure wrapped arms around the General's waist, lifted him up, and slammed him back down face first.

It was so unexpected Beck froze to watch it. The rage died and horror replaced it. Had he been about to derezz someone?  Was that Ronin? Was CLU's tampering still creeping around in his code?

He didn't have time to process as Tesler yelled in pain, rolling away. His arms dropped to the ground and zipped back to his core. The unexpected attack making it too difficult for him to maintain them. Gem dropped to the ground, injured but alive.

The figure wasn't finished. He jumped onto Tesler, planting an elbow just below his core. Shutting off his intakes. Then he started landing punishing blows on the General's face.

"Woohooo Sam Flynn! Coming at em' with the two leg takedown! Fight dirty!" Jet's voice rose above the din.

With a jolt Beck realized the figure was in fact Sam Flynn. The User attacked Tesler bare-handed. He hadn't even drawn his disc. It was an awkward wrestling match mixed with punches and shouts of pain.

"WHAT is he DOING?" Tron shouted, redoubling his efforts to wade towards the fight.

"I take it you've never seen a User fight like this before?" Beck asked, bemused.

Tron just growled.

"I mean it looks like he's doing alright..." Beck started.

Then the User took a hard hit across the face, a dark redness splashing from his nose. He stumbled back, rubbing at his jaw.

"Ah spoke too soon" Beck lamented.

Tesler stood. He'd lost the gloating edge from before.

"What...are you supposed to be?" The General asked. Disgust obvious as he watched the User smear the redness across his face with the back of his hand.

Beck felt a bit disgusted watching it too. He knew Users were made of different stuff than programs. But well, knowing that and seeing someone leak weird liquid were two different things. No doubt the sheer oddity of it was throwing Tesler off.

"I mean I was supposed to be a lot of things I guess" Sam Flynn said, lifting his fists into a fighting position. Smiling, his teeth red from the stuff coming out of his nose "Right now I'm just a guy that's gonna kick your ass" . The User closed on the General. Who didn't look too thrilled to have someone dripping red liquid coming towards him.

"Stay BACK" Tesler yelled, punching outwards. The User ducked the strike, grabbing the arm and tried for a standard shoulder throw. His form was decent. It definitely would have worked... If the arm didn't just get longer.

"Dude what is up with your arms?" The User griped. He was in so close, Tesler tried for another punch. Instead of dodging away to gain space like Beck would have done, the User threw a nasty elbow, catching the General under the core and stalling his intakes again. Then the User squared up. He opened his palms and clapped Tesler on both ears. Probably disconnecting his equilibrium for a nano.

The General staggered away. Just as thrown by the User's fighting style as Beck was. He sneered "My arms are improved. Perfected for destroying useless wastes of code like yourself"