five

Watching the water flow ever so slow while thinking about a certain blond wasn't how Luka planned his morning to be, but here he was doing the exact same thing. Now who can blame him? The boy was too good to be true, too good.

He made Luka extremely curious, sure he had heard of the famous model Adrien Agreste and that he was such a perfect boy for his age. But to Luka he sounded a little too perfect, he masked his emotions and acted like his life was a movie with a script made by him. He knew what to say, what emotion to display at each moments and that kinda made him impossible to read.

Sighing, he shook off his thoughts and decided to go for a walk. Juleka was at Rose's, so he didn't have to worry about that and his mom left early in the morning for something, he couldn't ask what for. So he was safe to proceed.

He took a deep breath and let it out, a small smile graced his features as he took slow steps, hands in pocket. He then listened close to the birds chirping and picked up the tune and started humming it.

It was mostly peaceful around that area and he was thankful for that, who would like to live around smoke, garbage and ear hurting noises. But his little bubble popped when he saw an old man crossing the street and a car coming his way.

Without a second thought, he ran towards the man and helped him cross the road before the car hit him. He let out low pants and tried to calm his racing heart.

"Thank you for your help" the man spoke and Luka turned his eyes over to the small figure.

"You're welcome sir, be safe" he said and turned around, completely missing the little smirk the man wore.

It was around 11 am when Luka returned back to the houseboat, the walk helped him to soothe his mind and thoughts. When he walked into his room, he certainly did not expect to see a small black box with a red emblem stamped on it.

Curious, he stepped forward and took the box in his hand. Assuming it was something his mom bought and misplaced it in his room, he opened it.

But as he did so, he was blinded by a red light and he had to close his eyes so he wouldn't actually go blind. When he opened them again, he was met with a weird kind of red creature.

"Hello! My name is tikki and I'm your kwami!" The little thing said, it's voice high pitched but soothing in a way. Luka could only stare at it with wide eyes.

"Seems like you are confused, a kwami is a magical creature who grands powers! I am the ladybug miraculous' kwami and I give the holder the power of creation! And you are now my holder" a moment later, Luka shook his head.

"What a weird dream" he mumbled and saw tikki frown.

"This is not a dream, it's real and Paris needs your help" now why would Paris needs his help?. His question was answered when tikki turned on the news, and it showed some kind of monster made of rocks.

"What is that?"

"That is stoneheart, an akumatised villain made by the butterfly miraculous holder! You need to defeat him and don't worry you won't be alone, you will have a partner the black cat miraculous holder" Tikki explained and Luka was still processing whatever the fuck was happening right now.

"Okay? I guess I can do this...I hope"

"Great! I will tell you what your powers are" Tikki said with a wide smile on her face.

--

Adrien got back home from the surprisingly nice date. He walked towards his TV and turned on the device.

He saw the news and his eyes widened, seeing a monster made of stones. "What the hell is that?" He muttered and that's when his eyes fell on a black box with a red emblem printed on it. He then took the small box in his hand and opened it, the bright green light that shone from it, blinded him for a few seconds.

After opening them, he was met with a small black creature. It had cat ears and green eyes.

"Woah..what are you? Are you like a genie in a bottle" he asked, trying to grab the thing.

"I met him once, he grands wishes, big deal! I'm way more personal" the thing said. "Ooo shiny!" It started flying around and Adrien stood up and tried to catch it.

"Can you eat this?"

"Hey get back here!"

"Mm no you can't"

"No, no! Don't touch that" Adrien finally managed to catch it after running around in his room.

"What are you!?"

"I'm a kwami, I grand powers. Yours is the power of destruction, got it?" It said in a bored voice. Adrien shook his head and the thing sighed.

"I'm hungry!" Adrien let out a groan as he said that.

--

After Plagg, Adrien learned his name, explained everything about his new life, he was thrilled. He was going to a be a superhero and will save Paris.

"To transform, you need to say 'Plagg claws out!'" Plagg said munching on a block of cheese Adrien gave him.

"Got it! Plagg claws out!" He said the transformation words and he felt a wave of power wash over him as Plagg was sucked into his ring. In a flash, he was transformed into a black cat suit.

He took a look at himself in the mirror. "Hmm I like this" he twirled in front of it and let out an exicted chuckle.

"Alright time to save Paris!"

****
I really hope this is not boring..and also the actual fun is about to begin