six

Adrien walked on his stretched out baton, while trying to keep his balance. "I think I'm getting the hang of it" When he heard a distant scream, he looked up and saw a person flying his way.

Before Adrien could do anything, the person crash landed onto him and both of them fell down. He let out a low groan and looked up at the boy that is on top of him.

He was in a ladybug themed suit, he had blue eyes and dark blue hair with red highlights. He kinda reminded him of Luka.

"Sorry! I'm not used to this superhero things" the boy mumbled and got up, allowing Adrien to do the same.

"It's cool! You must be the partner my kwami told me about! I'm..Chat Noir, yeah Chat Noir! And you?" He was extremely exicted about his new life, that he was partially yelling.

"I'm..uh..Captain..Captain Bug!" Captain bug said after thinking for a little. Adrien smiled and shook his hand.

"Well, let's go!" He stretched out his baton and jumped up to a building.

"What where?" He heard Captian bug ask, he turned around and gave him a quirky smirk.

"To save Paris! That's what we are here for right?" He said before jumping off to find stoneheart.

After landing on the football field, he looked at the akuma villain.

"Hey Rock head! Leave those kids alone!" He yelled at the thing to get it's attention. It turned around and roared at him, for some reason it's voice was familiar.

The thing then started running towards him and he jumped up and kicked it, but it grabbed him and threw him to the side. He then saw Captain Bug, staring at him with wide eyes.

"What are you staring at? C'mon help me!" He called out, then charged at the monster.

The thing went to grab him but before that, a yoyo wrapped around his waist and he was yanked backwards, landing in Captain Bug's arms.

"Careful kitty" he whispered near his ear and Adrien felt goosebumps. He was set down by the boy.

"So, do you have any plan" he asked looking at the monster destroying everything.

"No, not really"

"Great! Then let's use our powers" and before Captain Bug could say something, He charged his ring.

"Cataclysm!"

"We can't just use our powers like that on him, we need to know his weakness" Captain said.

"Why? I can just destroy him, see?" He pressed his hand on the goalpost and it was burned down to ashes.

"I'll be back" he tried to tun towards the monster but was pulled back by Captain Bug.

"Don't! Your power will only work once and you wasted it" he scolded him, not seeming to get the fact that, their noses were brushing against each other's.

Adrien's face was red, and when his partner noticed it, he quickly took a step back.

"Sorry" he mumbled and thought for a second. Then his eyes lit up again.

"I know!" He then pulled out his yoyo and threw it up.

"Lucky charm!" Then a hose fell onto his hand and he started looking around rapidly.

"We're gonna destroy him with a hose?"

"Precisely" he grinned and handed the hose to Adrien. "Kitty cat, go and stand near that tap" Adrien just nodded and went to the tap.

Then things went by fast, and they were able to defeat stoneheart and he turned out to be Ivan.

"Don't forget the butterfly!" Adrien said before running to Ivan and crouching down infront of him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, it's just Kim" Ivan grumbled and strangely a group of ladybugs flew around them, fixing every broken items. Adrien turned to look at Captian Bug and saw the boy playing with his yoyo, a smug smirk gracing his features. He threw a wink towards Adrien and he couldn't help but blush.

"What happened with this boy Kim?" Captian asked.

"He always teases me about my crush on Mylene"

"Hm..well don't listen to him, he's just being a prick" Adrien said, knowing damn well how Kim is.

"So, how exactly did all of this happen?" Captian asked again and Ivan thought for a second.

"Well I was mad, and then this purple butterfly flew towards me and I heard this voice, sounded like a man, he said his name was hawkmoth and asked for a ring and a pair of earrings that I assume belongs to you two after that everything is a blur" Ivan explained and both of them looked at each other.

"Well, thanks for the info Ivan you should go now" Ivan wasted no time to sprint out of there.

"Hawkmoth huh? What do you think?" Captain turned towards him.

"I don't know, but I do know that we make a good team! Don't you think so Cap?" Adrien said leaning forward.

The other flicked his chin with a grin "yes we do kitty" their little moment was cut off by the reporters rushing their way.

"Who are you both?"

"Are you the one who stopped Stoneheart?"

"Are you guys superheroes?"

"What is your name?"

Questions were thrown towards them, they heard a beeping sound and looked down on their miraculous.

"Well we have to go! But we're Captain Bug and Chat Noir!" Captain Bug said and pulled out his yoyo before swinging away from there.

"Yes we are Paris's new superheroes" Adrien said and jumped off with his baton, only one person lingering in his mind.

Until next time Captain.