ten

Three days passed since Marinette got akumatised and the girl didn't talk to him or spare a single glance at him. Nino was the only one who talked to him, he was already feeling so guilty for breaking her heart but the others being mad at him, made it even more worse.

That evening was eventful. After he talked with Luka, the older left to the group and started saying something that wasn't clear, but then their voices rose. It seemed that Luka was asking them why they were mad at Adrien, but the others took it wrong and began yelling at him, except for Nino and Marinette. Nino tried to stop the fight, while Marinette just watched quietly. Adrien didn't know what to do as he had never been in a situation as such. He watched them with fear, he couldn't possibly be breaking their friendship too right? He stepped forward to stop them, but his car arrived cutting everyone off.

Then things went awkward, as everyone just stood there. Then finally Nino walked to Adrien and they left. He really didn't want to think about that evening, everything went wrong. But he couldn't help the thought of Luka standing up for him like that.

A small smile spread across his features thinking about the boy, unfortunately Plagg noticed.

"Oo~ what could possibly be in the pretty blond's mind that caused him to smile like so?" He teased and Adrien rolled his eyes. He rolled to the side and laid on his stomach, before grabbing his phone and looking through Twitter.

Model Adrien Agreste's new ad takes the internet by storm.

Adrien Agreste rumoured to be dating the New York's latest model Adele Rain after their ad together.

Jagged Stone hints about releasing a new album.

Chloé Bourgeois, the mayor's daughter is rumoured to be dating a fellow classmate.

Captian Bug and Chat Noir defeats a new villain called Mr. Pigeon.

Kitty Section, a small rising band, will be performing at Chloé Bourgeois birthday party tomorrow.

Adrien's eyes widened seeing the post, he completely forgot about the performance. He quickly stood up from his bed and sat down in front of his piano before playing the song they  decided to play. Adrien couldn't go to the band practice after that evening because of his ad, but Luka shared him the music sheet and song so he can practice.

Plagg watched him as he played the piano, vibing to the music while eating his camembert.

After practicing until he was satisfied, Adrien decided it was time for bed and went to take a shower. Finishing his shower, he slipped on his pajama and laid down again. He had already got a gift for Chloe five days ago, so he didn't have to worry about that. Chloe also agreed to invite everyone in the school for the party because she wasn't heartless.

Plagg also laid down on his pillow and Adrien turned off the light. "Good night Plagg" he wished and covered himself with a blanket.

"Night Adrien"

--

The next day Adrien woke up feeling excited for Chloe's birthday, and since it was a Saturday it made his excitement grow.

He got ready and went down to eat breakfast, as usual it was just him. He always wanted to have atleast one breakfast with his father, but the man seemed to have other plans. He never understood what his father was doing in that office, that he doesn't even have time to eat with his son.

Shaking the negative thoughts off, he finished eating and walked out of the house. Today was his girl bestfriend's birthday and he was not letting his problems ruin it. He did have a plan to talk to Marinette and set things right with her, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to take the risk. What if something bad happens? He didn't want to screw up the already screwed friendship.

He sat down on the car with his gift in hand, nothing much just an accessory set. Chloe loves fashion, so he decided on the captivating set of jewellery.

When he reached the familiar Le Grand Paris, he got out of the car and walked in. He greeted the workers there and went straight to the elevator.

When the doors opened, he entered and pressed the floor he needs to go to and watched as the metal doors closed again.

"You seemed to be really excited" Plagg spoke, sneaking his head out of his pocket.

"That's because I am" he smiled at the kwami, who hummed and went back inside.

The doors opened again and Adrien made his way to Chloe's room. He knocked twice and entered when he heard a "come in" from the girl.

"Happy Birthday Chloe!" He wished and Chloe stopped whatever she was doing and ran towards him and pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"Adrien! I missed you so much!" She dramatically fake cried.

"We met yesterday.."

She scoffed and let go. "Still too long!" She said and her eyes lit up once again, seeing the package he was holding.

"What is that?" Adrien chuckled and handed it to her, wishing her once more. Chloe eagerly opened it and let out a soft gasp seeing the beautiful jewellery set.

"Oh my God...this set matches my outfit perfectly! Thank you so much Adrikins!" She threw her arms over him again, after setting down the expensive jewellery.

"You're welcome"

"C'mon, we have lots of stuff to get done, before everyone comes" she grabbed his wrist and dragged him away. This will be an interesting day.

****
So, tell me which ship should I write..Chloenette or Chloebrina?.