twenty two

Gabriel Agreste, a rich and famous fashion designer. A proud descendant of the Agreste family, Paris's most powerful family. He was someone who always tried to keep the family in that position.

In college, he met Emilie Graham De Vanily, an elegant lady who was studying to be an actress and model. She was pure and kind, always had a calm aura. She knew when to be angry, when to be happy and when to control her emotions, the total opposite of Gabriel.

It was on an evening when they had crossed paths, Gabriel did find her pretty, but never enough to go after her. He knew better. But what he didn't expect was the girl to fall for him. She had a twin sister, he learned so when he was assigned to her as partners.

There were girls who would try to get his attention but they were merely ignored. Soon, it came to the day he was getting graduated, reminder : Emilie never went out of the picture.

After graduation and settling down with taking over the Agreste fashion and changing it up to his designs and need, ( as per his father's wish ) he was getting married. The bride was of course chosen by his father, and surprisingly it turned out to be Emilie. He didn't oppose to his father's words and agreed on the marriage.

Then it all happened fast, he found himself falling for the pretty blonde. He met Natalie Sancoeur, ( introduced to him by Emilie ) he made her his assistant as she was worthy of it. Emilie became a world known actress, she was casted in varieties of movies, most being romance. Gabriel too had found his victory, his designs were growing popular day by day and through that, he met Audrey Bourgeois. She was too a famous designer and also the wife of a Mayor candidate.

An year or two after their settlement, they were gifted with a beautiful baby. Gabriel was more than happy about the news. He had high expectations for his son, he made himself believe that his son will take after his footsteps and will be just like him, his father, his grandfather and so on.

To celebrate, Gabriel thought it would be nice to take his small family out and lucky for him, he had found an amazing gift to share with Emilie. Two brooches, one was designed like a butterfly while the other was similar to a peacock.

If only he knew, that it would change his life forever by giving them to his wife. When they wore it, two magical creatures came out them and said gibberish on how they can grand powers. Hearing this, Gabriel took it off but Emilie didn't. She wanted to explore into the jewel, and learn more about it.

But as months and years passed, she became obsessed with it even after knowing that it was broken, she tried to sculpt things as much as she could. She started to overuse it and thus, she fell into an endless sleep. This broke Gabriel and he locked himself up and cried, completely forgetting about his little son, who was taken care of by Natalie during that time.

Hours turned to days which turned to weeks and a month had passed with Gabriel hiding inside his room, he was in denial. He was sure he could bring her back and started a plan which consisted of using the butterfly miraculous.

Gabriel came out of his room and saw his 10 year old son. He announced that he will never be making a public appearance anymore and started to work from inside the house. He taught his son to be a model, without caring if he liked it or not.

He started controlling his life and when Adrien turned 16, he started to plot his plan and thus, became Hawk Moth. Even though, Captain Bug and Chat Noir kept on defeating every villain he sent, he didn't lose hope. He will bring back his wife no matter the cost.

That was when he found out Adrien kissing a guy. He was disgusted. He never liked the idea of the same genders dating, or he never really cared if that idea was craved into his mind by his ancestors.

He locked Adrien up and decided to punish him, what he didn't notice was that he ruined his son's 17th birthday. Then more shocking news was revealed to him that Adrien, his own son, is Chat Noir. Which resulted in him changing up his plan, he was sure he would get the miraculous now and he also had a good idea on what the sacrifice will be and he was willing to do it.

Because he is Gabriel Agreste.

****
The story of Gabriel Agreste which the show failed to give us. I hope this is still interesting.