twenty five

Luka was back to the time where Hawkmoth was revealing Adrien's identity. He got ready to stop the blond, before he got near the Eiffel Tower. Luckily, he was on time and was able to pull him away to a nearby sidewalk. The feline hero stared at him with wide eyes, having not have expected the action.

"Captian bug?" He whispered and Luka shook his head.

"No, I'm Luka" Adrien's eyes shot up at his words and hurriedly looked at him up and down.

"Are you joking? Yeah-you might be. Haha! You can't be Lu-" Luka cut him off by placing his lips on the blond's. Adrien sighed into the kiss, and relaxed his mind. No matter how troubled he was, Luka's kiss could always calm him. A taste of sour-sweet blueberry lingered in his mouth, so sweet that it could make your mouth pucker. His arms found his way around the taller's neck and let the boy's warmth comfort him. When they pulled apart, a string of saliva connected their lips.

"You're okay, I got you" Luka pulled the boy to his chest and whispered sweet nothings to him. "I know it's getting harder and harder right now, but don't worry, we'll get through this together" Adrien nodded and pulled away.

"Let's go. We need to teach that old ass bitch who he's messing with" And at that moment, Luka couldn't have been more proud of Adrien for saying what should've been said long ago.

This resulted in the them standing infront of Hawk Moth, with the man smirking devilishly and them with their eyebrows knitted.

"It's pathetic, that you think you can fight against me Adrien" Adrien rolled his eyes at the man's words.

"I don't fucking care about your opinion! I'll make you regret everything!" Adrien cussed out, before charging upto him.

"Wait-" Luka's voice faded out, as his eyes flashed red.

"Cataclysm!" He roared but before he could attack his so called father, his baton dropped and eyes widened in shock. His mouth fell open, before he whispered "mother.." He heard Luka's faint gasp as he stared at the casket, where his mother laid peacefully.

"Now, what are you gonna do Adrien? You can't do anything to me and neither can this so called partner of yours. One scratch on me, leads to her destruction" tears rushed down his face at Hawk Moth's words.

"You fucking monster!" Luka yelled and rushed upto the shaking Adrien. This was too much to him. The past three days were the most shittiest days he went through. Overwhelmed by everything, Adrien cried onto his shoulder. Hawk Moth's menacing laugh filled the lair, but soon died out when all three of them heard a whizzing sound.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a beautiful large butterfly flew towards them, making them stare in wonder. Adrien wiped his falling tears and stared with curious eyes. The large butterfly stopped infront of Hawk Moth and started to flap its wings hard. The sudden strong wind pushed him back, but he tried to fight it. Luka placed a protective arm over Adrien, seemingly trying to hide him, if possible.

The butterfly's flapping was so strong, that a huge part of the lair crashed down, creating a big hole. There were police cars outside, and news reporters too. Could this be the end of Hawk Moth?.

Luka and Adrien rushed out when the butterfly stopped flapping. "Who built this sentimonster!?" Yelled Gabriel. Suddenly he was tackled down by a dark blue figure. Luka pulled Adrien closer to him, their sides pressed together.

Then the figure stood up, looking to be a woman. What suprised everyone was, the miraculous that rested in her hand. The butterfly miraculous. The two heroes had their eyes wide, along with the people present nearby.

"Adrien, the words are yours to make" she referred to Gabriel, who was panting on the floor. Understanding her words, Adrien took a deep breath and spoke.

"Arrest him!" He demanded and the citizens cheered as the officers pulled Gabriel up and cuffed him.

"Mr. Gabriel Agreste, you are under arrest for terrorism!" Lieutenant Roger said. He was Sabrina's father and was a trusty police officer of Paris. Adrien watched as his father was dragged into the car. A sigh left his lips, as he leaned onto Luka.

"C'mon, we need to get out of here" the lady said as the reporters got close. The three of them left the place and arrived in a closed off area. The blue lady, detransformed revealing Natalie. Another shock of the day for Adrien.

"Natalie!?"

"Hi Adrien. I knew you were not in the right state to fight him, so I wanted to help. And Captain Bug, here you go" Natalie handed over the peacock and butterfly miraculous to him and Luka thanked her.

"Thank you so much Natalie" Adrien hugged her and Natalie smiled and hugged him back. Luka watched them with a happy smile. Finally, his blondie got the freedom he deserves.

"Let's take a rest for today. We'll get everything else done tomorrow, along with meeting your friends" Natalie said when they broke off the hug.

"Alright, Lu-" he quickly cut himself off and cleared his throat. "Captian, do you mind coming to my apartment?" He asked.

"If you want me to kitty" The blond smiled lovingly at the older and turned to Natalie again.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Natalie" the woman nodded.

"You too Adrien" the two lovers then left to Adrien's apartment. They had a lot to take care of, but a small rest with each other was the best option right now. The couple detransformed and fed their dear kwamis, before changing into a loose pair of pyjamas. Luka had borrowed one from Adrien.

Both of them cuddled each other as they watched 'Mean girls' on the TV. Their kwamis found a spot on top of their blanket and watched along. Luka's eyes shot down to Adrien, when he heard light snores. He smiled and kissed his temple.

"Sleep well, Cinderella"

****
Hooray! The shits over. For now..