fourteen

"Adrien.." a familiar voice spoke startling him. When he turned around his eyes nearly popped out of it's sockets.

"Shit!" he shrieked out as he saw the blue eyes staring at him with an emotion he couldn't understand. Anger? Sadness? Betrayal? He couldn't pin point the exact one.

"Chloe what the hell are you doing here at this time!?"

"How the hell are you Chat Noir!?" She shouted back, exaggerating the 'you'. Adrien stared at her in disbelief.

"I don't know if I should be offended at that!" Chloe's eyes widened slightly as she shook her head.

"No that's not-" she cut herself off and murmured under her breath, which he could barely make out "What the heck?" Adrien let out a sigh before asking.

"Can you answer my question?"

"Okay fine. You know, at the party? Well I saw you transforming into Chat Noir, I was so shocked that day. I couldn't even sleep. I didn't even know how to talk to you after that" she confessed honestly.

"Is that why you ignored my calls?" Chloe guiltily nodded to the question.

"Yes, but then I realised it was childish to ignore you just because you're Chat Noir. So, I came to apologise but you weren't here so I waited, for 2 HOURS!" She yelled the last part making Adrien flinch.

"What were you doing out there at this cold night!? You could've gotten sick Adrien Agreste!" And just like that she started her lecture on how you should not be out late. Adrien chuckled at her words.

"Chloe look, I'm fine. Besides, I'm Chat Noir! Who can hurt me?" He raised his hands with confidence.

"I don't know about anyone else but I surely will cataclysm you, if you don't buy me new cheese!" Plagg yelled out from the shelf, to which Adrien quickly pulled out his phone and ordered a new pack.

"Aww this thing is so cute!" Chloe cooed taking Plagg out of the shelf and stroking him. Plagg let out an annoyed groan at the blonde's tactics.

"Careful, he might bite you" Adrien warned with a small grin. Chloe put down Plagg who flew back into the shelf. Only then did the blondie notice the other's red eyes.

"Were you crying?" Adrien was taken aback by the sudden question.

"N-no why do you ask?" He tried to act fool. Chloe's brow raised at that as she folded her hands.

"Adrien you know, you can't lie to me" she calmly replied. Adrien let out a huge sigh.

"It's nothing really!"

"Did you get hurt during patrol?"

"No.."

"Did Captian Bug hurt you!?"

"What No! Chloe.."

"Did that old man do anything to you?" When Adrien didn't protest, Chloe was sure Gabriel Agreste was behing the blond's cries.

"Oh that mop head! I'm going to kill that old wrinkled physopath" she grumbled and was about to leave the room, when Adrien stopped her.

"No Chloe! Please let's not make anymore problems, I'm fine now" he tried to convince her and reduce the blaring anger inside her, which didn't seem to be working.

"See! This is what I hate about you Adrien. You never stand up for yourself and is always letting people toss you around" she complained, her eyes getting glossy ever so slightly.

"I know! I'm sorry but I can't do anything about it, it's just the way I am" Adrien argued.

"Then let me help you!"

"Chloe, just please listen to me..." his voice grew small and pleading. Chloe gritted her teeth hard and Adrien looked away, thinking of what other things he can say to convince her. But much to his dismay, his brain decided to give up on him.

His eyes soon lit up when he heard a long sigh leave the girl's lips. She harshly wiped the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes, and looked at him.

"If you need help, please just come to me. I'll always be here for you. Promise me you will" she said in a much more calmer voice.

"I promise".

--

Chloe and Adrien were walking to school, he managed to convince the short-tempered girl to walk with him after much pleading and buttering.

They talked about random things, mostly chloe thristing over a really hot girl she saw on a poster. Adrien was quite worried about her, because he was sure that lady was much, much more older than her.

But the girl abruptly came to a stop when her eyes landed on a ginger head. Adrien also stopped on his tracks and turned to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Who's that girl?" Chloe's question was answered by another voice behind them.

"That's Sabrina Raincomprix, the new student" they turned around and was met with Alya and Marinette, Nino striding up to them from a litte far.

"Oh really?" Adrien turned to look at her again. She had her orange hair curled and it reached her shoulders. She was clad in a dark blue jeans and black sweatshirt, with a writing on the back saying 'Girls are hot' and a red heart on her left side of her chest. Her green eyes met with the group of friends and Adrien was sure he heard Chloe choke a little. She smirked and threw a wink at Chloe before walking into the school.

"Never in my life did I ever thought glasses were hot" Chloe dreamily whispered.

"Hey!" Nino and Alya threw her an offended look as Adrien and Marinette laughed.

"She is pretty" Marinette said to which Adrien agreed but she definitely wasn't his type.

"Back off Dupain-Cheng! She is mine" Chloe growled and Marinette raised her hands in defence.

"She's all yours, geez"

"Well, bye Adrikins! I need to get that girl's number" saying so, she walked away.

"Wait dude, Chloe isn't into you?" Nino asked and all three of then burst out into laughter. Nino too confusedly laughed along.

****
I know I changed alot of Sabrina, it's just Sabrina in the show irks me. Anyhow I just wanted to thank you all for reading this book and commenting, all your comments really made me so happy.(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू).

Also the next chapter will be either updated on this Saturday or after my exams. Bye!