nineteen

The shouts and crashes grew loud as they scattered to hide somewhere. From what Luka noticed, Juleka, Alix, Rose, Kim, Ivan, Max and Mylene were akumatised. Chloe also got a message from Sabrina telling her what happened. Luka and the others didn't have the time to stay and inspect as they ran to hide somewhere as the doors were broken.

"Adrien! Don't worry, we are here to save you!" Max's voice boomed out as he entered inside Adrien's bedroom where Luka was hiding in. The other 4 had left the room to hide elsewhere, though the blondie's room had enough space.

After a few moments of silence, Luka saw Max leave and he came out. Tikki flew out of his jacket wearing a conflicted look.

"How did seven people get akumatised at once?" Luka asked as Tikki gave him a pitiful look before her eyes sparkled.

"I don't know, but I do know someone who does" Luka raised an eyebrow but nodded and asked who it was.

"Wait, I'll send him a thelepatical message" she said and closed her eyes, after a few seconds, she opened them again.

"You need to transform"

"Tikki spots on!" Captain Bug pulled out his yoyo and sent Chat Noir a message that he is in need of help. He ran outside and was met with a huge pink and purple monster that spat magenta goo.

"Holy-" he was cut off by the monster spitting at him but Luka was quick to move away. He needed to spot all the akumatised villains in order to find a way to defeat them.

Suddenly, he was stopped by a short old man, who looked awfully familiar.

"Wait up, Captain Bug" said the old man. "I hope you remember me." Luka took a trip down memory lane, and it hit him. This old man right here was the one who he saved that day, the day he got the miraculous.

"Yes! Yes, I do!"

"Well, that's good. My name is Fu, and I am the guardian of the miraculous" Luka's eyebrows flew up in wonder.

"Really?"

"Yes, and due to a mistake I made in the past I lost the butterfly and peacock miraculous" he began. "That's why I chose you and Chat Noir to protect this city" he finished his explanation.

"Oh my God, so there are more miraculous other than the 4?" When Master Fu nodded, Luka was astonished.

"Well, I have a doubt Master. How can Hawkmoth akumatise seven people at once?"

"That's a good question, either he had a power boost from a another akumatised villain or the akuma went inside the same thing they were holding" Luka thought, it had to be the first one as there isn't a really big chance for them all to hold something same.

"Do you know where Chat Noir is? He isn't answering my calls" Luka questioned.

"For now, I don't but I will find him, until then" he paused and took out a black box with red printings on it. "Captain Bug, choose the miraculouses that you need the help with in this mission and you will give this back to me after it".

After debating on who to give the miraculous to, his mind reminded him of the fact that his four friends were also here. He turned to the master with determined look in his eyes and chose three miraculous that displayed in the box and while trying to find the fourth one, his eyes caught the glimpse of another one on Fu's wrist.

"Master, if you don't mind me asking, can I please have that one too?" He politely asked.

"Of course" he answered simply and gave the bracelet to the red haired boy.

"Thank you master" he pulled out his yoyo again and went to find his friends. The first two teens he found was Alya and Nino, they were hiding behind a cupboard in a guest room. He pulled a pendant and bracelet before showing it to them.

"Alya Cèsaire and Nino Lahiffe, these are the miraculous of the fox and turtle. Alya, the fox miraculous grands you the power of illusion as for you Nino, the turtle miraculous provides the power of protection. You both will use these for the greater good, can I trust you?" They both looked at each other and gave a firm nod, before taking the magical jewelleries in hand and wearing them.

A green and orange flash formed and two kwamies appeared.

"I am Trixx!" The fox shaped one introduced.

"And I am Wayzz" said the turtle one.

"To transform you have to say, Trixx let's pounce and for you red cap, you have to say Wayzz shell on!" After a brief chuckle, the couple said the transformation words and were transformed in their respective suits.

The trio then came out of the room and was met with Dark Cupid and Princess Fragrance.

"We'll take care of them Cap!" Alya said and Luka nodded before swinging away. Then the next person he came face with was, Chloe.

"Captain Bug?"

"Chloé Bourgeois, this is the miraculous of the bee which will help to immobilize your opponent. You will use this for the greater good, I can trust you right?" He asked to confirm.

"Always!" Chloe took the clip and wore it and out came a bee kwami.

"Greetings, my queen. I am pollen" she said and Chloe greeted her back.
"To transform, all you have to say is, Pollen buzz on!" Repeating the words Chloe transformed and Luka rushed to get to Marinette. When he spotted the bluenette hiding under a table, he called her out.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, this is the miraculous of the snake which grands the power of second chance. You will use it for the greater good, can I trust you?"

"Holy shit! I mean-yes! Wow" she took it and a cyan colour shone from the miraculous and a snake like kwami appeared.

"Hello, I am Sass and to transform say 'Sass scales slither'" Marinette wore the bracelet and said the words and she was soon a snake themed superhero.

"Let's go! We'll meet the others in the living room" Marinette nodded and both of them scurried off to the said room. Upon reaching there, they were met with the three heroes fighting the seven akumatised victims.

Juleka, his own sister, thought that giving him a makeover will be nice but Luka thought otherwise. Right when he was gonna get hit, a figure jumped infront of him. The feline hero, spared him a side glance.

"Careful captian" he whispered, sending an unusual shiver down his spine.

****
This chapter was rushed, sorry about that but got the reference? It's from this book btw.