twenty

"Careful Captian" He whispered, Sending an unusual shiver down his spine.

"Chat Noir, why were you late?" He questioned as they continued to fight.

"I-uh I had some stuff to do" he rushed out and the older spared him a suspicious glance.

That's when Adrien noticed the 4 new presence. He scanned his eyes around in shock.

"Who are they?" He questioned and Captian Bug gave him a smile.

"A few temporary heroes" he answered simply. Then he turned to them and said.

"Guys, introduce yourself to my kitty" Adrien tried to ignore the butterflies that swarmed across his stomach at the 'my'.

"I'm Rena Rouge!" Said the fox themed heroine after giving a kick to the akumatised Ivan.

"I'm Carapace" the turtle hero said.

"I'm Queen Bee!" Her voice was awfully familiar if you ask Adrien but, something made it hard for him to guess.

"I'm, uh, well-wait yes! Green Mamba" said the snake themed heroine.

"Wow, nice to meet you all" Adrien said. After a good amount of 'nice to meet you too' they were interrupted by the villains attacking them, causing the heroes to go back to fighting. As Adrien was trying to find Kim's akuma, he noticed a brooch. He was quick to realise that the akuma went inside the brooch, he quickly snatched it when he got the chance. He then crushed it and out came the akuma. Captian Bug purified it and this kept going on for a few more minutes and finally they were done.

The 7 friends looked around confused on what happened. The 6 heroes fist pumped.

"Pound it!" They said and turned to the friends. All the mess created by the victims were cleared by Captian Bug's ladybugs. The teens stood up and strode towards them before the pink head decided to question.

"Where is Adrien?"

"Uh- we don't know" Adrien quickly told, earning him a few curios looks. Welp, it was time for them to part ways, as they would de-transform soon. "I'll be leaving, see ya' soon Captian" he took out his baton and decided to leave, he didn't wanna stay in this house for anymore long. Arriving at the small apartment his mother bought him, he de-transformed and fed Plagg.

His vision wavered as he fell onto the bed with a force. Letting out a huge sigh, Adrien closed his eyes. Plagg flew to him and sat down next to the blondie's head.

"Shouldn't you ask for help? Everyone must be worried"

"I don't wanna be a bother.." replied the blond, meekly.

"You're not a bother Adrien, I'm sure they'll help you" Plagg tried to convince him which so far didn't seem to be working.

"What's there to help with? Father is right, I am a disgrace. I've always been, I still am" at this point Plagg should just give up, Adrien's eyes brimmed with tears again. God, he hates himself. He is so weak and for what? He is 17 now, that too a boy. In one more year, he would be an adult. He needs to stop being a crybaby.

His thoughts reminded him that he was not perfect, he knew that of course. If he was, this wouldn't have happened. He was weak and disgusting, and he didn't know how to change that.

His eye lids started to feel heavy and they slowly shut down. Plagg sighed and turned off the lights, before setting himself down again next to his owner.

****
That was shorter than I thought, I'm seriously running out of words to use in this book. Also, what happened to you all? Y'all are getting really quiet.