twenty six

Another morning, but there was something special about today. Adrien Agreste was free from his father's hold. His eyes fluttered opened as he adjusted his view, he groaned and stirred, while rubbing his eyes. Letting out a yawn, he looked at his side to be met with locks of blue. Oh right, he slept with Luka.

He stopped and stared at his face. Admiring his features, Luka was truly handsome. The sunlight that shone from the window, made his skin glow. He looked so peaceful, making Adrien not want to make a single sound. Adrien cupped the side of the older's face and smiled.

"You are really special to me..I don't know how, but in a short time you showed me what love is. You helped me, when I needed you, you were always there ever since I met you. I guess, I don't know when is the time to say those three words but, I know I've fallen for you" Adrien giggled, satisfied with his confession. "If only I can say those things to you, while you were listening" he sighed and stood up from bed, putting on his slippers.

"Who said I wasn't?" He abruptly came to a stop, when he heard a deep voice, utter those words. His cheeks went flaming red, when he realised Luka had heard everything. He tugged on his bottom lip, with wide eyes. Then he heard movements and suddenly, his waist got belted with a strong pair of arms.

"What got you stilled early in the morning, sunshine?" His hot breath fanned against the blondie's skin. Adrien let out a shuddering breath as he leaned onto the older. The butterflies were surely, having a dance party in his stomach.

"You.." he breathed out. He could feel Luka's smirk, as he planted a kiss on his sweet spot. Then he began sucking on it, making Adrien moan a surprised one. He left kitten licks over the red-purplish mark, and let go off Adrien. This confused the younger, as he turned to see Luka walking to the bathroom.

He dumbly followed the older into the bathroom, and stood against the doorframe. Luka took off his shirt, and Adrien stared at his built body. He was sure he looked pretty shameless, checking the older out, but did he care? No.

"Like what you see?" Luka smirked from the mirror, and the blondie decided to channel his inner Chat Noir.

"Very much, I wonder how you would look like on top of me, panting-" he was cut off by Luka.

"Don't go there, blondie. We haven't reached that spot" He warned and Adrien was sure his heart exploded at the older's carefulness. Giggling, he skipped forward and placed his chin on the blue eyed boy's shoulder.

"Thank you" Luka raised his eyebrow at the sudden words. He passed Adrien his toothbrush and took his own in hand.

"For what?"

"You know, for like existing" That erupted a chuckle from the older. He tilted his head and kissed the younger's temple.

"You're so cute, sunshine" Adrien's heart fluttered at the nickname. He gave him a sheepish smile, with a thought running through his mind.

"Gosh, the things this guy do to me!"

Soon enough, they finished brushing their teeth and got dressed up. Both of them fed their ( now awoken ) kwamis and quickly ordered breakfast. While flirting and messing around, they managed to finish their food and transformed.

Luckily for them, they didn't have to do trails or anything to get Gabriel into jail, as there were more than enough evidence against him. The couple of heroes made their way to Paris's central jail. The entrance was swarmed with reporters, and police officers who were trying to control them. When they landed down, they made way for the couple to enter.

"Adrien, did your father ever abuse you?"

"Captian Bug, will you be revealing your identity too?"

"Are you and Luka Couffaine dating, Adrien?"

More questions like so, were asked and reporters hurriedly tried to push themselves forward. Finally away from the chaos outside, they both entered inside and walked to the main desk.

"Yes, Mr. Agreste and Captian Bug. We were waiting for you, please follow me" they did as told. Adrien's hands started shaking as they walked down the isles, to reach to the visiting room. Upon noticing this, Luka held his hand and rubbed soothing circles on it.

"Are you ready right now? We can always go back" stated him. Adrien shook his head.

"No, I need to see him and get things done" Luka nodded and like that both of them reached their destination. Gabriel sat inside the room, looking dewilished. Adrien sat down in front of the huge glass that separated the two of them, and took the cellphone in hand. Gabriel glared holes into his head, causing Adrien to glance back at Luka, who gave him a nod of encouragement. The officer present near Gabriel took the cellphone and turned on the speaker.

"What are you doing here!?" Gabriel roared into the phone, not taking his eyes off of Adrien.

"I came to see you" replied the blondie, calmly.

"Why the fuck do you want to see me?" The man he once called his father growled. Adrien smirked at that.

"So, I can see you inside this cell, where you belong. I want to see you lose all your patience, I want to see you looking like a shit. The Gabriel Agreste covered in bruises sure is a rare sight. But from now on, I'll see it more often" the man angrily kicked his chair. "Rot in hell, fucker!" He gritted out and hung up. Standing up, he didn't spare a single glance back to that shitty man and left with his lover.

Adrien had what he needed to pursue his studies and get somewhere in life. For now, all he had to do was meet his friends, tell Paris what they are waiting to hear and finally spend the whole day with Luka. After that, what happens will happen.

****
Yes, I know I suck at writing romance and badass lines and shit. Also, tomorrow there will be a double update. So heads up!