seventeen

⚠️Warning : homophobic acts

It was a bright morning in the city of Paris, one by one all the citizens woke up to go to their work or school. Ofcourse as usual, Adrien also got up bright. It was his birthday.

The first thing he did was turn on his mobile phone to be greeted with, Birthday wishes from his friends and fans. Smiling, he replied to the them. Then, he landed on the message from Luka. Remembering the kiss they shared, he blushed madly but replied to it.

Luka💙

Happy Birthday, Adrien.
I do hope you enjoy this day to the fullest, I wish you the best.

Thank you Luka <3

He turned off his phone and walked into the bathroom, doing his regular morning routine.

"Happy birthday Adrien" Plagg said and gave him a block of cheese. Adrien smiled awkwardly, kind of disgusted and gave it back to him.

"I appreciate it Plagg, but um, you can have it" without wasting a second Plagg gobbled it down. Adrien walked downstairs and greeted Natalie who didn't respond or wish him, this confused Adrien but he decided to not ask.

"Adrien!" His father's booming voice filled the living room, Adrien turned around and was met with a huge scowl resting on his so called father's face.

"Yes father?"

"What is the meaning of this!?" He pointed to Natalie's iPad which displayed a photo of him kissing Luka. His eyes went wide as he stared between the photo and the man.

"I-"

"How disgusting of you, to kiss a boy!" He roared and Adrien felt his throat get dry.

"Fa-father, it's-" he was cut of yet again by another uproar.

"You are such a disgrace! Useless!" he said and grabbed his wrist harshly before pulling him back to his room.

"Father please listen to me!" His eyes stung with tears. He tried to pull away but Gabriel tightened his hold.

"You are ruining the image of the Agreste family!" From the corner of his eyes, he could see Natalie's teary eyes. But that wasn't what he was focused on right now.

"Let go of me!"

"You are now prohibited to go outside! You're also not going to school" God! Can this get anymore worse.

"Father-" he was pushed into his room and Gabriel pressed a button that closed the blinds.

"This is your punishment Adrien, you will not be ever stepping out of this house and consider yourself lucky that I haven't kicked you out. Yet" Tears were quick to fall from his eyes as his father uttered those words.

This was a nightmare.

His father took his phone and threw it across the room, which made the device shatter into pieces. He grabbed the sim card and broke it, all while Adrien was trying to stop him. He didn't forget to ruin every kind of device Adrien owned to communicate, before shutting the door on the blondie's face.

Adrien hugged his knees and sobbed hard, tears and snot ran down his face. Plagg flew out of his pocket and stared at him with watery eyes, the kwami sure did not liked to see his owner in this state. Plagg slowly flew towards him and laid down on his head, trying to give as much as warmth his tiny body could give.

This was officially the worst birthday Adrien had ever experienced.

Meanwhile, the students were setting up the classroom for Adrien's birthday.

"Okay guys! We will be giving Adrien the best birthday ever" Marinette said standing near Mrs. Bustier, earning a lot of cheers from the teenagers.

Suddenly the door opened, and a distressed looking Chloe barged in. Everyone looked at her with curios eyes on seeing the blonde girl's bothered face.

"Something's wrong!" She frantically yelled. Making everyone turn heads.

"What do you mean?" Sabrina asked getting close to the blonde. Without an other word, Chole showed them her phone.

"Adrien Agreste confirmed to be ending his modelling career and will not be making a public appearance anymore" Nino read out and the half of the class gasped.

"Something is terribly wrong" Marinette said.

****
Yeah..um *clears throat* this book could go two ways. Either a happy ending or a neutral ending which will lead to a second book, so please tell me which one you'd prefer more so I can prepare beforehand. Just so you know, I am completely okay with any.