twenty eight

Months passed and things were going great in Luka's and Adrien's life. Adrien was getting graduated and Luka was gonna apply for a university and study music. He wanted to pursue his dreams of becoming an artist, and lucky for him, his sister, her girlfriend Rose, and Ivan will be going to the same one too ( if they get selected ). Sadly, Adrien wasn't gonna go to the same uni, he was going to Donghua University in Shanghai, for that he had to move away after graduation.

A sigh left his lips at the thought of his blondie moving away, but that wasn't gonna stop him from loving his sunshine. He let his eyes wander around the school and finally spotted his love. He jogged upto Adrien and back hugged him.

"Congratulations, baby!" Adrien who was tensed at the sudden hold, calmed down and turned to face him.

"Thank you Luka!" He pecked the older's nose. Then Luka pulled out a bouquet out of nowhere and handed it to him. It was filled with daisies, seeing this Adrien's eyes widened and he took it.

"These are beautiful! I lo-" he cut himself off "You are the best!" He hopped Luka didn't understand what he was gonna originally say, and lucky for him Luka didn't.

"Only for you" he nuzzled his nose on the crook of the younger's neck. Giggling, Adrien ruffled his hair.

"C'mon, let's go see Natalie and the others" Adrien began dragging Luka towards their friends, and Luka happily complied.

That night, both of them were watching the night view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower, hand in hand. Two huge smiles displayed on their faces as their hairs flew along the cool breeze.

"Can I say something?" Luka began, Adrien hummed in response and the dominant of the two began. "You are truly such an amazing person, and I can't ask for someone better because I'm sure no one better than you exist. You are as sweet as a melody Adrien, I can stare at your eyes all day and never get bored. I can hear you talk or laugh without any complaints, and I can kiss you and make you feel loved without getting tired at all and it's clear that I've fallen deep in love with you. I love you Adrien, I really do. So, will you be my official boyfriend?" Adrien's eyes twinkled with happy tears as he listened to Luka's words intently.

"I love you too, I love you so much!" Exclaimed him. Another big smile made his way upto Luka's face as he laughed. He pulled the boy in a small kiss, a kiss to seal their love. When they pulled apart, Adrien pouted.

"What's with the pout?"

"I wanted to say 'I love you' first" Adrien answered to his question. Chuckling, Luka kissed his pout away and smiled a whipped one.

"You can say it again" he suggested.

"I love you" Adrien dumbly smiled as he said so.

"I love you more" Luka said it back making Adrien's smile disappear.

"Nah uh, I love you the most" he argued and Luka let out a fake scoff.

"We both know, I love you the most" they began arguing and when they got tired, they just laughed at their antics. Today was an amazing day, for both of them.

2 months passed like the winds. Luka and his band got selected in the university and they even started going. Marinette got selected in a fashion uni at New York. Nino was going to the same uni as Luka, and Alya was going to the Sorbonne university. And it was time for Adrien to move away, they all threw him a 'see you soon' party the night before. Natalie was going with him, to take care of him.

Right now, the couple, along with Natalie was driving to the airport. Adrien had his hand intertwined with Luka's. For the most ride, Adrien was quiet and only spoke when necessary. Luka assumed he was just sad about leaving, and let the blondie be.

"We're here" Natalie said as she got out. Hearing this, the two of them also got out. Adrien looked at Luka and suddenly hugged him, Luka smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm gonna miss you, call me whenever you're free. okay?" He said and pulled away. Luka nodded at his words and kissed him one last time.

"I will Adrien. I love you" his eyes filled up with tears as he said that. Adrien sucked in a sharp breath as the blondie had tears in his eyes too.

"I love you too" his voice cracked. Putting on a sad smile, Luka wiped his lover's falling tears and his own.

"Don't cry, sunshine. Go happily and come back soon, okay? I'll be waiting for you, kitty" Adrien hummed with a nod. Plagg flew out and went inside Luka's shirt to say his farewells to Tikki. The two stood there staring at each other, while holding hands. But they were interrupted, by Natalie.

"Adrien, we need to go" she said and Adrien pulled his hands away.

"I'll see you soon, Luka" he said and stepped back as Plagg went back to his pocket.

"I'll see you soon too, kitty" he watched as his sunshine, went further and further away from him. He just helplessly stared and waited until they were out of sight. Letting out a shaky breath Luka got in the car and it drove off.

'Home is where the heart is' such a true statement according to Luka. Beacuse whenever he was with Adrien, he felt at home. And to feel at home again he had to see his love. Even though, that will take a long time, he was willing to wait, because no matter what he will do anything for love. Luka loves Adrien and Adrien loves Luka, and nothing can change that. They might be apart for now, but fate will always finds its way.

The End.

And yes! We did it babes. Even though the schedule didn't go as planned, we still managed. I wanted to thank you all for reading this. I purple you♡♡