eight

Okay, something was wrong. Luka seemed bothered by just staring at his eyes and Adrien was confused. He heard that Luka always knows what he is doing and never messes up when he is playing, then what happened now.

"Hi Adrien" he was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Marinette, he turned towards her and greeted her back.

"Are you o-okay? You seem a little bothered" she asked with worried eyes.

"I'm fine Marinette don't worry" he reassured her with a smile.

"Okay so, um..about that date, it's been a week since right?" Adrien raised a brow but nodded.

"I was wondering if you might want to go on another date?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

Adrien didn't know what to say, now don't get him wrong, Marinette was a nice girl and a very caring person. But he heard that she stalks him and knows things about him that he, himself doesn't know about and that creeps him out but he doesn't want to admit that. And besides he doesn't really like her like that and he might have a little crush on the masked red superhero.

"I-..I'm sorry Marinette, I don't wanna lead you on. I know you like me, it's just I don't feel the same way..I'm really sorry, you are a really nice girl but I don't see you more than a friend, I'm so sorry" he said and felt guilt rush over him, when he saw the way her eyes teared up.

"Oh..okay, I-I was really f-foolish to even th-think I have a..a chance. E-excuse me" she pushed past him and quickly walked away.

"Marinette wait! Mari..." he really didn't want to hurt her, that was not his intention and he didn't want to lead her on either. They wouldn't just work out and how can he be in a relationship with someone he doesn't even love?.

"Marinette!" He saw Alya rush towards where Marinette went, but the side glare she passed him didn't go unnoticed by Adrien. He sighed and sat down, he rubbed his face with his hands and looked up again. He noticed Luka talking to Juleka and he let his head fall again.

"Hey dude, I guess the confession didn't really go the way Marinette wanted to?" He heard Nino ask as he sat down next to Adrien. Adrien said nothing and just nodded.

"It's not your fault" he mumbled and Adrien gave him a little smile.

"Thanks Nino" then silence took over them but that didn't last long as they heard a loud laugh, followed by Alya rushing towards them.

"Marinette's been akumatised!" She yelled and out came Marinette who well, surely was akumatised. Her blue locks turned black and she was in a dress with red and black spots, she also had a crown and a purse where a gun was held.

"Adrien! How could you! Since you broke my heart, I will break everyone's! I will bring justice for myself" she roared and Adrien knew this was his fault, all of this. He should've just accepted her, Marinette wouldn't been akumatised then.

"Everybody out of the boat!" He heard Luka order and everyone wasted no time to run out, Adrien too ran so he can transform.

"Oh, where do you think you are going?" He heard Marinette's taunting voice. He quickly jumped into an empty ally and saw her pass him.

Plagg rushed out of his pocket "who would've thought such a nice girl can be this feisty"

"Yeah and it's my fault" he said and before Plagg could say something he said the transformation words and he was turned into Chat Noir.

He pulled out his baton and jumped from buildings to buildings before landing behind Marinette.

"Adrien! Where are you?!"

"Marinette stop!" She angrily turned around and faced him.

"I'm not Marinette anymore! I am Princess Justice and you stinky little cat will pay for stopping me!" She paused for a second as a purple butterfly shape formed in front of her face, before charging at him.

Adrien got in position to fight her, she then took out her gun and shot at him then ribbons flew out and right at him, before it can hit him, Captain Bug used his yoyo to stop the ribbons. He then grabbed Adrien and went into a hiding spot.

"Don't let the ribbons hit you, it will tie around you and tightens until you reveal what your biggest guilt is, but after that you will be in her control" Captain Bug said.

"We need to find Adrien and get him to safety!" He said after a pause and was about to stand up but Adrien pulled him back.

"Don't worry, I already did it Cap!" Captain raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really? That fast?" He asked.

"I am fast" he replied after a nervous chuckle.

Captain Bug seemed to buy it "okay then, we need to stop Princess Justice before she causes more damage"

Adrien nodded and both of them went back to find Marinette again. Adrien couldn't help the guilt that was rushing up, he just hopped Marinette will forgive him.

****
I think you all know what is about to come next?