eleven

After that evening, Luka haven't seen any of the others except for his sister and the band ofcourse, but they weren't who he was worried about, it was Adrien. He didn't know how the others were treating him, since he doesn't go to Françoise Dupont High. He just hoped the boy was doing fine.

After all he was going to meet the blond today at Chloe Bourgeois's party, he was excited to see him again. Luka looked around and saw that everything was packed for the performance. Ivan walked towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey! Are you excited for the performance? I'm kinda nervous.." he began.

"Of course I am and no need to be nervous Ivan, I know you'll do good" he assured him with a smile.

"I hope you're right"

--

When they reached infront of Le Grand Paris, it was almost evening. The band went inside the hotel and was met with luxurious decor and food items. Luka felt out of place seeing those riches but he couldn't turn around and walk away now, could he?.

"Hey girls!" Rose called out and the group of girls that were huddled together, turned around and greeted them. As they all engaged themselves into small conversations, Luka let his eyes wander, searching for someone. When he didn't see him anywhere, a frown decorated his lips.

Then his eyes caught the glimpse of a familiar brunet. He strode towards him and as he got closer Nino looked up at him.

"Hey Nino"

"Hey dude!" The boy looked to be setting up the speakers and keyboards.

"Mind if I ask, Where is Adrien?" Nino grinned.

"He's probably with Chloe, helping her" Luka slowly nodded and decided to keep the conversation going and maybe help the boy.

Few more minutes passed, Luka and Nino getting to know each other. He was a fun guy and was also part time DJ, Luka found that cool. Then everyone's attention was turned towards the stairs when the speakers announced Chloe Bourgeois's arrival.

She walked down the stairs with Adrien on her side. Luka's eyes lit up seeing the blond but it soon turned into a frown seeing how close they were. He had heard they were bestfriends from childhood but he couldn't help the little burning sensation inside him, seeing them smile and talk with each other like so.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to my party!" She said into the mic and lot of people cheered. When he glanced over at his group of friends, he saw them roll their eyes. Well damn.

After Chloe's little speech, music blasted in the speakers. Some got on the dance floor to dance the night away, some went to the buffet to try some snacks and some went to wish Chloe.

He stood there, staring at Adrien. The boy looked like an angel sent from heaven. He was clad in a grey suit that fit his body perfectly, his hair was styled in his usual messy look.

The boy turned his head towards him, Luka's cheeks flushed slightly and he looked away. Then he saw a figure coming his way, from the corner of his eyes.

"Hi Luka" his heart picked up it's pace when he heard the blond's sweet voice. Clearing his throat, he looked over at Adrien, who was smiling at him.

"Hi!"

"You look nice today" Adrien complimented, looking at his outfit. Luka was wearing a white dress shirt, with a black leather jacket over it and ripped jeans and black sneakers.

"So, I didn't look good before?" Luka decided to tease him a little and saw the boy's eyes widen.

"No!"