twenty four

It didn't feel right, he wanted to escape. But the chance was ruined, and he was the one who ruined it. It's been an year, he is still trapped in this destroyed city. And to think he is the one who did it, makes him wanna rip his hair out.

His so called father was gone now, he was underwater as a stone sculpture. He did that. His lover was beside him, in the same state. He did that too. All Adrien wanted at this moment, was to turn back time and bring everyone back, except his father.

He didn't want to see that man again, he ruined his life. If it weren't for that selfish man, none of this would've happened. To think, he would akumatise his own son for his need.

A single tear rolled down his face, which held no emotion. He had been sitting in this same place ever since he destroyed Paris. No sleep, no water, no food, nothing. He was in a broken state and nobody could fix that.

After he ran away from Luka, he stopped near the Eiffel Tower and let his tears fall. That's when the akuma flew to him, but Adrien didn't notice it. And when he did, it was too late. Captian Bug then showed up and tried to help him, and revealed his identity. He didn't expect him to be Luka. That little string of shock that went all over his body, turned to fear when his father also showed up, demanding him to destroy Luka.

It was all so fast that, he lost it. He lost his control and cataclysmed the whole Paris, the city of love. Adrien let out a scoff. Love. bullshit, that's what it is. In a short period of time, he had loved and lost.

A sigh left his swollen red lips, and he began to sing a song that he sang way to often. He closed his eyes, and put the remaining less of energy to use and swung his legs.

"Little kitty on the roof, all alone without his love~" what he didn't expect was to hear a voice, he missed dearly.

"Adrien?" His voice sounded scared, shocked and small. A bit of everything mixed. Adrien turned around and looked at the boy with wide eyes. The other's oceanic blue eyes were glazed with a thin layer of tears. 

"Luka!" He walked towards him, but slowed down when the older stumbled back in shock. "It's been so long, I thought I...I lost you".

"Adrien, wha-what happened to you?" Luka's voice cracked as he stepped closer and cupped the shorter's face. Adrien closed his eyes, leaning onto his touch.

"It's all because of these miraculous" he sighed out, that was not what he wanted to say. He wanted lash out about his shitty father and cry on Luka's shoulder, but he was still in control of the akuma.

"What?"

"Give me your miraculous and then will be combine it. Then we can wish none of this happened and we would be able to live together, free and away from all troubles. Just give those stupid earrings to me Captain" Luka stepped back and shook his head at the boy's words.

"No, no! Adrien you are not yourself right now. Tell me where the akuma is, so I can free you. C'mon kitty, tell me" Chat Blanc sighed.

"You never listen, guess I'll have to take it by force" No, please. It wasn't Adrien who was speaking now, it was Chat Blanc. He hated this, he hated everything. He just wanted to have the freedom he deserves.

"Please tell me where it is" Luka pleaded. Chat Blanc let out a humourless chuckle at that.

"In here!" He pointed to his heart, before finishing his sentence. "But you already broke it" Luka gasped as his akumatised lover leaped forward. He didn't want to fight the blondie but did he have a choice?.

Adrien tried to take over, but it wasn't helping. This akuma was stronger than any he fought against, but that didn't stop him. He kept on trying and it finally seemed to be working. Chat Blanc wasn't attacking Luka so much anymore.

"Just let me help you!" Luka yelled after he broke the feline villain's belt, yet nothing came out of it. Chat Blanc let out a sound between a growl and a scream.

"The truth is, you don't love me anymore! So, I might as well destroy you, me, our memories, everything!" He formed an cataclysmic orb. Luka's eyes widened as he rushed to shout.

"Stop! I'll give you my miraculous!" Suddenly, everything went quiet. Chat Blanc smiled a smile of victory.

"I'm glad you decided to listen" Luka nodded to his words and stepped closer.

"But first-" he cut himself off, and pulled the younger into a kiss. Chat Blanc had his eyes wide, while Adrien felt relieved. A calm before the storm, they'd say. What the two minds didn't expect was Luka to grab the bell on the feline villain's chest and break it. He pulled apart and purified the akuma. Chat Noir fell to his arms and let his eyes wander.

"What happened here?" Luka smiled and kissed his forehead, and watched the blond give him a shy smile.

"Everything will be fine, kitty. I promise" Adrien nodded to his words and pecked his lips. Bunnix appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Luka's hand.

"Time to move mini bug, the rest will be taken care of by the future you" Luka said farewells to Adrien and left with the bunny heroine. He had a plan, and he would fix everything and his kitty will find happiness again.

****
'Calm before the storm' a reminder that, this line was used in this chapter and shit is mostly likely will not be ending soon.