Chapter 27

A/N: So, I'm doing this in the beginning this time. ITS A LOOOONG A/N, BUT PLEASE READ ALL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND WOULD APPRECIATE IT. :)

If you are reading this, then congrats! We've reached 6K reads! I couldn't be happier (unless we got more reads, hehehe). Thank you so much for all the support, and I hope the reads continue to rise. ❤️

But, I also have one more request, and it shouldn't be that hard.

It seems that the number of votes I've received on the previous chapter has gone down a bit. I also think that some of my readers are disappearing as well, and I couldn't blame you. Updating is truly taking forever for me to do these days, and it's mostly because of final testing. (you: YOU'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER)

I know, I have. But my teachers refuse to organize the way they give us exams and decided to mash it up all at the end of the year. SORRY!!!! I WANT TO UPDATE BUT IT'S KINDA HARD. YOU SEE. PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY (PUPPY FACE)! ONCE SUMMER STARTS, I'LL BE UPDATING MORE SINCE I'M A LONER AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT STARE AT MY COMPUTER SCREEN! :D

And please, please, PLEASE, vote! I know there are a lot of silent readers, and usually I am one too. But votes are super duper important to me and my statistics, and I'd really appreciate if you would vote. I'd like to bring back those lost votes and get some new ones.

And I know I sound a bit selfish with this A/N, but it does mean a lot to any Wattpad writer, even if they're not a popular author *cough cough me*. Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll like (and vote for) this next chapter. ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'm gonna be sick.

Why is Eliza dating...him?

Noooo, of all the people in the universe, she had to date Hayden. Great.

How do they even know each other? Does Eliza go to Leeds? I can't believe I've known her and talked to her all this while, but I never even bothered to ask her what UNI she goes to. Smooth Anna, smooth.

I stopped running once I reached this port-o-potty and put my hand over my chest, panting. Wow, that was a good workout. To be honest, I feel like I could vomit. Partially from running, and partially from the Jack Rose. And, of course, Eliza's new beau.

I opened the stall and went inside, locking the door, and I sat down. I groaned, ruffling my hair, causing it to become messy and unruly. How am I gonna explain this to Eliza? It would break her heart. I leaned back, but jolted up realizing that I'm in a rather used up port-o-potty. This ain't the right place to stop and think.

I stepped out of the restroom, shivering. I just realized how cold it was. I guess it only makes sense since I'm only in a bikini...wait, what?

Now I noticed how embarrassing it felt to strut around in a couple of strings and pieces of fabric. Never again will I do this. Right now, I gotta get my clothing.

I walked over to the parking lot to find Jack and Finn's Prius, and to my luck it was one of the first few in the front. I reached for the door when I stopped and face-palmed. What are you thinking, Andrea? You don't have the damn car keys. I looked around to see if I could spot Finn, but he was nowhere to be seen in the wave of people on the beach.

Suddenly, a unique but terrible idea came to me. I removed the bobby pin from my hair and stretched it to make it usable for picking the lock. This is a stupid and dangerous idea. The alarm could set off and I could get arrested. But, I'm a bit desperate now, so I pushed in the bobby pin hook and turned it to the right. I closed my eyes, tensed, but to my shock heard a familiar beep and click, indicating the unlocking of the car.