Chapter 28

Hiiii! Guess who's back? THIS GIRL! And after a long time too. Truth is, I've become a little lazy when it comes to writing stories. Also...I'm a junior in high school! So, I am BUSY. I've taken a lot of advanced classes, so I have limited time to myself. In addition to that, I started to wonder...who even wants to read my stories anyways?

Basically, I was having a creative slump. I had no clue what to do. But now, I've struck gold in the gold mine of my brain and have a brand new idea for this chapter!

Now, I know that this isn't about me, this is about the story and you don't want to know about my life, but I have to say it--I FINALLY SAW ONE DIRECTION! AHH!!! ❤❤❤

I practically died when they came on stage, oh my god. They were so hot. Our seats were pretty close to them so we were able to make out their faces.

Now that I've got crazy stories running through my head from these cute boys, I've got ideas for Double Trouble. And now, a new chapter for you. Enjoy. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun leaked through Finn's window pane and started burning holes into the covers this morning. I woke up, startled, not because of the light but because of the heat. I threw off the covers, growling in frustration and rubbed my eyes. I peered to my left. Finn was still asleep, his chest contently rising and falling. I softened a bit at that sight. It warmed my heart to see Finny so relaxed and peaceful; I've never really seen him like this before...it's so serene. I ran my fingers up his arm and to his face, gently admiring his facial features.

Wow, I never noticed how chiseled your jaw really is, Finny. Your parents sure made some beautiful children. I sat upright after hearing my thoughts. What the heck was that? I seriously don't know what in the world I'm saying. Or thinking, actually.