Author's Note: 1K!

Hey guys, so I usually don't do this whole a/n thing, but I just thought hey, why not. It's cool.

So, this week I just reached 1K reads. Like no way.

~THANK YOU! <3~

To be honest, I was sooooo surprised that you guys even clicked on my story, because I thought it was pretty lame myself at first, haha. In fact, I had no intention of even posting this on Wattpad.

I used to just read stories on Wattpad, all the cool and interesting stuff people would write here, and MAN THESE PEOPLE HAVE INSANE TALENT. LIKE THEY ARE THE ROCK AND I AM A PEBBLE.

~lol that probably didn't make sense~

So, last summer, my friend dared me to write a fanfic about Jack and Finn (I love them, the cheeky lads :) ) and I was just like, HELL NAW LIKE I AM NOT A FANFIC WRITER. So I kept denying the request from her but finally, I decided to give it a shot (she was all like, yeayyyy!) and use my lame writing skills to write something "interesting" about these twins.

Of course, I drew my lines in a few places. Like for example, no sex/smut/whatever you wanna call it fanfictions. I don't think I could really do that, it's far from anything I could possibly write about. And also sometimes I imagine what it would be like to be them and stumble upon one of those....ahem.

In fact, a couple of weeks or a month ago, I had gotten a private message request for one of those, and I was like, um.....no. Sorry. Ain't my thing.

So, I wrote about a good 15 chapters (cuz once I start something like this, I really get into it like a career) and then after a long hesitation, I shared it with my friend and some other close ones too. And to my surprise, they loved it (me: wha? you like my crappy, cray-cray fanfic?). And it just suddenly gave me like a "boost" of support which made me think: what if I posted this thing on Wattpad?

So I did, and for a long time it didn't get anywhere. I'd go to other writers and be like, "hey, I love your story, could you check mines out?" and stuff, but I have learned one thing, and that is that doing that is not effective.

To people writing fanfics trying to get recognition, don't go to someone's page or story and ask them to read it. Maybe you could private message though? Btw if you guys want me to read your stories I'm cool with it, just inbox me (no posting it on my profile page or stories) I'd love to comment and vote for my baes :3

So anyways, I left Wattpad for a good month, I'd say. Cuz I didn't think it was going anywhere, and I began to feel discouraged. But after a while, I came and checked and actually saw reads and votes on my story, and I was like, what what???

After that, I decided to continue writing and I improved more on my writing skills to make it more "wow!" than "sarcastic wow". Then, you guys commented (shout out to my friend on Wattpad, @DarceTStyles, you really helped me out here with your comments and votes so thank you so much :) ) and I felt that boost of support and confidence again which led me to write more.

So now, at this point, I am super happy with 1K reads and 100 stars, you guys helped me reach my goal. So thank you so much, and I know that I don't have nearly as many reads and votes and comments as many, many other people on Wattpad, but it still meant a lot to me that it got this far, and I just had to thank you.

So, I will try to update both stories soon for a treat :)

And thanks again, I couldn't have been more happy, and I can't wait for the future of this story. xx