**Important Info: Stuff Coming Up**

Hey Guys!

So this is kinda like an author's note and some information and upcoming events mixed together. So first things first, I'm back from vacation! Yes!

I had a GREAT break, and I honestly think that month did good. I saw many tourist places, and I got to visit my family as well. Soooo, that was nice. :)

But now that I'm back, I have 4--count 'em--4 FINALS EXAMS. SO, I'M A BIT STRESSED. HELP.

So, ever since I landed (and a bit before that), I've been studying like hell and will continue to do so until this week is over. Now that my Winter Break is over, my school studies will be in full swing, I count on it.

So, updating will be an issue now, I am sorry about that. I've proven that I am clearly not good at keeping up my word, and I apologize for that. It's not that I haven't started the chapter at all; in fact I've completed most of it. It's kind of like a filler, mostly because 1) I haven't had too much time to think straight and 2) The next-to-next chapter is going to be CRUCIAL. Like a lot is going to happen all at once, brace yourselves. ;)

That's pretty much something I wanted to clear out. Also, I am currently trying to update my other story, In Our Own World, my Finn Harries Fanfiction. If you haven't already seen it, go check it out, thanks. x

ALSO, I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE. :)

So, I've been trying to gather some data for my stories so that I could do a bit of improving and observing with them. So, if you could just answer the questions listed below, that would be awesomesauce.

1) How did you find this story? Was it recommended on the side of your screen, did someone recommend it to you, etc.?

2) What did you find interesting about it? You don't need to write a full-on paragraph, I don't wanna be mean :) Just a sentence or two for feedback.

3) What did you think could improve in this story? I appreciate constructive critisicm.

4) This is optional. I was just wondering where y'all are from, like what part of the world. I'm from the U.S., in case anyone wanted to know :)

5) What kind of genre do you prefer reading? Do you like comedy fanfic or romance fanfic? Or something more sci-fi?

6) Any other questions/concerns/comments?

Please please pleeeeeeeeaaase, everyone who is reading this and my story, please answer these questions, I would really appreciate it. I will <3 you forever in my heart.

Also, I have two important things to announce:

1) "Black and White: A Jack Harries A.U. " is going to be deleted. I kind of figured, you know, no one's really reading it and it isn't picking up unlike my other two stories, so it's just a waste of space. I am getting rid of it ASAP.

2) I am currently working on a different story to REPLACE "Black and White", and it is probably not gonna be a fanfiction. It may be, but it may be not. The reason is because this is based partially on a true story, and I wanted to make up characters for it. BUT, I don't want that to stop people from being interested in the book. For that reason, I may make Jack the main character. 

FYI: He'll be the antagonist. ;)

Now, it probably sounds stupid, but let's give it a try. If it sucks, let me know, really. :D I know I'm stupid for making another story when I can barely manage the two I'm writing now, but...I like challenges. :) This story won't come out until a good amount of time.

That's it for now,

Byeee! x

~L.A.