No Final Goodbye (Sequel Teaser)

A sneak peek...

~~O~~

Summary:

And so the story goes...

The elves who did not have any desire to go to Aman continued living untroubled. What happened then? Well, a girl named Thea Wynters will soon find out about them. A myth she knew since childhood was not mere stories of old.

~~O~~

"Darling, will you go to your father's room? Wake him up. He will be late for the meeting."

The woman told her daughter while arranging the fresh flowers that have just arrived at the doorstep of her shop. It seems the little child was lost in a daydream, when a gentle hand tapped her shoulder that made her eyes open. The child widely smiled at her and wrapped her arms around her mother's waist.

"I dreamed I was flying with the eagles!" she said sweetly.

Her mother chuckled softly and pecked her cheek.
"Go to your father now."

"Yes Mama."

She excitedly ran to the elevator and pushed the button 9 as soon as she entered. When she arrived at the ninth floor, the girl hurried to her father's suite. Opening the door quietly, she padded her way to the bedroom. She giggled as she saw the man still lying on the bed. She carefully climbed on the covers and softly touched his nose. His long silver blond hair spreads on the pillow.

"Papa, wake up." the child whispered on his ear.

She waited for him to answer, but she heard no response. His eyes were still closed and he did not move an inch. The little girl pouted her lips. She leaned even more closer and said the words again.

No reply still.

Rubbing her chin, a thought came up in her mind.

"Adar, echuio." she whispered once more.

A smile curved on his lips. He pretended to be sleeping until he heard the words she said. He could not help but feel amused. The child learned their language very well.

"I am awake." he replied, but his eyes were still closed.

"Ada! You need to get up now! Nana said you will be late for the meeting." She was tricked. But somehow she knew that her father have a slight mischievousness.

"The meeting is just a conference call, dear child." Her father said.

The girl just looked at him, her brows furrowed. They stared at each other until she spoke.

"Your name is very hard to say," she told him as she scratched her head. "Thra..Thrandu...il O..Oro..pher..ion. But it's beautiful. Mama said it means vigorous spring."

Sitting upright, he sat his daughter on his lap. Looking at her gently, he never felt any regret taking this child and making her a part of their family.

"And I found your name beautiful as well, my dear Alexandria."

~~O~~

*Let's stop there. This scenario might still be changed.

When will I publish it? Probably around June. Notice the picture? Who is it? ;)

Stay tuned!

Much love,
~Nyssa